The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Man working is kicking my fucking ass. The place I work for is dumb. They've laid off 1/3 of the 200 man work force in the past two months... For whatever reason I'm still around... I'm a "DOT certified driver" for the company and for the second week in a row they've maxed me out on hours. (70)

What kind of stupidity is it that they would rather pay me 30 hours over time than have another driver? The money is nice and all but Jesus fucking Christ.

I drink nearly every day lately; well, any day that I don't work. Its sort of sickening, actually. I'm staring into the shit abyss and it's staring right back at me.

That's kinda...not good.

Attending the viewing today for my friend's mom :( Not that anyone enjoys going to viewings/funerals, but my anxiety level goes through the roof before heading off to one of these things.

WWE pay per view later today. I probably won't even watch all of it because I'm so damn tired.

.... Watching cartoons and I see this.

A kids cartoon really just did a real black metal joke... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear Tara. :( You looked really cute in your dress, btw, from the picture on fb.

Taking a break. Listening to music. Eating a large pack of swedish fish and peeps that i got discounted from the drug store after all the easter candy went on sale. It's nuts i have a large bag of cotton candy, cadsbury eggs and a huge chocolate easter bunny. Good stuff.

Making me some coffee. Enjoying this time since I'll be free from work now in two weeks after working a lot of extra hours. Had to sell my festival tickets today because I had to work during that week and no one can be helpful to switch shifts with me. Not a lot of great bands anyway so I don't really mind but I lost money on it.

Sorry to hear Tara. :( You looked really cute in your dress, btw, from the picture on fb.

Taking a break. Listening to music. Eating a large pack of swedish fish and peeps that i got discounted from the drug store after all the easter candy went on sale. It's nuts i have a large bag of cotton candy, cadsbury eggs and a huge chocolate easter bunny. Good stuff.

Thank you. :) And Swedish fish! Mmmm! I bought four bags of jellybeans before Easter ended :lol: Two Jolly Rancher and two of the Starburst kind. They will hopefully last me until next Easter.

I drink nearly every day lately; well, any day that I don't work. Its sort of sickening, actually. I'm staring into the shit abyss and it's staring right back at me.

Alcoholism and the disease only leads to jails,institutions, and death. It's shitty as fuck and depressing. I've battled the disease for years. It's chronic and will do everything in power to ruin you. You have to fight it one day at a time. There's local NA and AA meeting all over the place you can hit. And be around people that are sober.

Being an alcoholic is one thing, but I feel like the Butt just does it because he thinks it makes him cool or something.

I feel like you haven't noticed that the Butt has been super depressed for a long ass time and dealing with some difficult life circumstances.

Alcoholism and the disease only leads to jails,institutions, and death. It's shitty as fuck and depressing. I've battled the disease for years. It's chronic and will do everything in power to ruin you. You have to fight it one day at a time. There's local NA and AA meeting all over the place you can hit. And be around people that are sober.

good on you, Greys. I remember you were going through a pretty tough patch there for a while

I feel like you haven't noticed that the Butt has been super depressed for a long ass time and dealing with some difficult life circumstances.

I haven't noticed tbh, always looked to him as a poster child of the inverse relation between intelligence and confidence. You reminded me of when that one comedian actor guy hung himself and all these obnoxious online comedians started writing articles about their struggles with depression and how they act flamboyant and ultra-extroverted in real life to compensate for internal deficiencies, and how upon that revelation I thought of all the loud-mouthed people I know in the real world and what a relief it was that many of them may actually be suicidal themselves.