The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

QWWZh.jpg

:)

Fucking got my car towed today, because there are literally two parking spots that are a mini tow zone. At first, I thought my car was stolen, which would have been terrible, since I literally got it 10 days ago and it's practically new. Then, while marching around the block in a rage, I saw there was a discrete "No Parking" sign that usually isn't there. The sign isn't even out on the street, it's on the side of the wall, perpendicular to the street. Between having to pay for the tow and the parking ticket, it was almost $400.

If you couldn't see it, it was clearly poorly placed, and no fault of your own. I'm no fancy law-talkin' person, but I think you've got a case here.

At work trying to keep from smashing the radio. Even songs that are remotely catchy are ruined by being overplayed. Jeez how can people listen to these things anymore?

Electric Wizard put on an awesome show, you're definitely going to have a great time with them. I actually missed Satan satyrs because I came from work. :( I heard they were good but would've been better instrumental a couple folks I talked to didnt like their vocals.

I have a niece now. Pretty strange.

A twitter buddy of mine said he had his first child at 19. That would be like me getting somebody knocked up right now. I'm wholly impressed, I know I personally would have fucked that up...

Fucking got my car towed today, because there are literally two parking spots that are a mini tow zone. At first, I thought my car was stolen, which would have been terrible, since I literally got it 10 days ago and it's practically new. Then, while marching around the block in a rage, I saw there was a discrete "No Parking" sign that usually isn't there. The sign isn't even out on the street, it's on the side of the wall, perpendicular to the street. Between having to pay for the tow and the parking ticket, it was almost $400.

Ugh, that sucks.

I once had a car stolen. Police found it a few days later running in an apartment complex parking lot. I had to buy a new ignition switch, new tires and clean the entire interior. Oh and the cops towed my car to a municipal lot so I had to pay for towing AND storage expenses. So stupid.

Day two of being in bed with a fierce man flu. Could barely sleep at all last night due to wheezing myself awake and coughing. Caught it off my mate when four of us went hiking on the weekend. The wife didn't get it and neither did her friend. What has happened to my mighty immune system of strength and power?

Day two of being in bed with a fierce man flu. Could barely sleep at all last night due to wheezing myself awake and coughing. Caught it off my mate when four of us went hiking on the weekend. The wife didn't get it and neither did her friend. What has happened to my mighty immune system of strength and power?

You need to do more burly man activities maybe? Lift things up and put them down.

Let me know what you think of the show!

They did put on a great show. The visuals in the back really added to the atmosphere. The mix of people there was fucking stupid though. Some cool people, a bunch of retards who only like Electric Wizard, and some other morons moshing during Satanic Rites of Drugula and Funeralopolis. I drank 4 beers, slammed some whiskey we snuck in, and stood in the back. Fuck it was way too crowded.

^ Badass, dude. Cant wait to see them here in a few weeks. 3 days of Electric Wizard make me a very happy boy.

But on to what doesnt make me happy...

Seriously FUCK Apple.

Their new updates have forced me to restore my IPhone, which you think would be easy if you use iCloud (which I do) to restore from a previous backup but for the past 2 hours its been increasing in time to restore. So fucking frustrated.