The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Chicagoland is not bumfuck Illinois. Go back to queerville Maine and eat lobster and be basically Canada.

Rick should just have his fucking wedding at MDF during Devourment's set.

I won a few dollars playing pool at the bar tonight, which I used to purchase cheap beer. Downing those until sunrise while catching up on some of the most hyped arthouse movies from the past couple of years I missed. Exciting shit.

Rick should just have his fucking wedding at MDF during Devourment's set.

I won a few dollars playing pool at the bar tonight, which I used to purchase cheap beer. Downing those until sunrise while catching up on some of the most hyped arthouse movies from the past couple of years I missed. Exciting shit.

You should have spent that time blasting the new Macabre Omen instead of watching tryhard film.

So last night, I got kicked out of the bar about half-hour in, for being too drunk. Some slut complained about me to the owner cause I was stumbling I guess.

Guess I shouldn't have had those fifteen beers before I went to the bar. :v

Learning to do more complex tax returns at work. Just got off a 14 hour day. My boss is lucky he's a cool ass motherfucker teaching me cool ass useful things about money.

Also found out they have a place near this house party my guy's band plays every year. The house party filled with bikers and loud ass Bostonians. Not sure if a good or a bad thing that came up. He mentioned you can hear it from a mile away.

I'd have been fine, if this butch whore didn't seem to think she was the official bar bouncer, when she's not even employed. Yeah I was drunk and stumbling a bit, but until about an hour after I got home (that's when it all started to hit me) I was still coherent.

She gave me the dirtiest look at Timmies today too. Scourge of the earth.

I'd have been fine, if this butch whore didn't seem to think she was the official bar bouncer, when she's not even employed. Yeah I was drunk and stumbling a bit, but until about an hour after I got home (that's when it all started to hit me) I was still coherent.

She gave me the dirtiest look at Timmies today too. Scourge of the earth.

How fucking small is your town that you see the same person at two different establishments on consecutive days?

Picture Maine, except that it's the top portion of the North American continent. That's most of Canada (does Quebec squirm at that,eh? and British Columbia?). It's like the South, except without the entitlement mentality. Haven't you watched The Trailer Park Boys?

I don't what you're getting at, but yes, I have seen Trailer Park Boys.

Still need to finish season 9, in fact. I left off where Randy and Lahey were caught fucking and drinking again. If I spoiled it for anybody, suck it up, bitch. You saw it coming anyways.

I'm just picking on Canada as an American. All of what I said isn't true and I know it. It was merely a jest.

edit: Just for your spoiler, Lahey gets kicked out of the park by Julian.