The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Don't be a bitch Krig. I want to hear about your jalapeno shits.

I can only eat more than the average 90 lb female does in one sitting when I'm drunk anymore, and Taco Bell is one of my go-to munchies spots. Standard order, because I'm always broke: Beefy nacho crunchwrap slider, beefy nacho loaded griller, and two beefy mini quesadillas; maybe an extra taco or two depending on how blitzed I am.

Speaking of drunk, I was going to go to the bar after work to shoot pool and hang out with my regular pals, but it was fucking closed. So, I'm working on a 12-pack and a few leftover Beast Ices while listening to the first Body Count album on repeat. Hail Satan.

My asshole brother hijacked my Ipod and speakers when he moved. If not for that, I'd totally make a similar video blasting "Body Count's in the House" while downing one just for you right now.

I lost my fucking voice and I had to present something in school. Was awkward. I need a beer.

You're all lucky with fast food selection. Only thing edible here from fast food is kebab but it's no masterpiece. On the other hand, I learned to cook something special when I want it, so I just made fucking awesome curry chicken.

Some Australian looked into the deaths of 12,000 musicians. Metal is doing pretty well when it comes to suicides and 'accidental' deaths.

e843aaed-4ad0-4498-974b-cddeedcc4d2c-648x660.png

http://www.theguardian.com/music/musicblog/2015/apr/02/do-musicians-die-young-truth-27-club