The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Gettin money :)

Contributing to an already excellent wardrobe, just purchased these things:

__57.jpg

253209127.jpg

I know, I know.... my vagina is showing. But damn, them threads.

Denim over leather for life. It came in military green too but I always go gray. 60 bucks, should be here any day now.

Recovering from an awesome house show the band I'm in played last night at this place called the Unholy Hole in Ann Arbor. It was cool to hear some local-ish music that wasn't radio rock or techno.

:lol:

she can keep her hair and body covered but as long as her feet is showing amirite?

Wearing that much clothes just looks uncomfortable. I mostly wear tank tops because 'murca.

I'm really supposed to get ready to support my friend in her dance show but its fucking snowing outside. :/

At my night job we've been training this new lady to cover for me on friday and saturday so I can have a smidge of free time. I've been saying thumbs down for awhile because she's this big dumb klutz who washes the broom in the mop bucket and doesn't know how to grab her own fuckin towel if I'm not in the room to tell her to. Plan was to fire her tonight, but my boss sent me home and winked at me so I guess we're gonna see. Probably going in in a few hours to see how she did. Would love if she works out but the lady is just dumb as fuuuuuccckkk, zero independence, and we haven't gotten clearance on if she's even legal yet or not.

We'll see. My boss was all ready to fire her tonight but I guess she's gonna let her do her thing unsupervised for the first time and see how it goes. Maybe having a young American chick telling her what to do just set her into idiot mode and she'll do better without me there.