The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I can drink coffee all day with no problems what so ever.

I think I owe that to rarely putting any extra girly bullshit in my coffee. I think thats what fucks you up the most and is the worst for you. All that fucking sugar and milk, fuck that.

Coffee needs sweet to offset the bitter.

Sometimes my co workers and I make extremely strong coffee then do shots of it. We have even made coffee drop shots w cream and sugar. It's quite fun.
I like the "girly" drinks and the bitter just depends on the coffee.

I usually buy whatever beans look/smell good at the local hippy store I go to. I drink it with a little bit of sugar and milk. If I have more than two cups of coffee in a row, I can get jittery. One of the campuses I teach at has some super high octane shit, though. It's crappy tasting coffee but goddamn will it wake you up

I can drink coffee all day with no problems what so ever.

I think I owe that to rarely putting any extra girly bullshit in my coffee. I think thats what fucks you up the most and is the worst for you. All that fucking sugar and milk, fuck that.

But yeah, I stopped drinking coffee for like a few months, but now Im back on it. Tax season is brutal this year, need caffeine to fuel me.

Kevin, if youre still up to date on the forums, cheers to enduring the Corp tax deadline brah.
Are you an accountant?

I also drink black coffee almost exclusively. I sometimes put stuff in if I'm drinking it late in the afternoon to get a sweet fix

Didn't go to school today. Instead I'm listening to music and chilling. My allergies started fucking me up so it's spring time I guess. Ate some pill at like 2AM so I could fall asleep again and it worked in like an hour.

new neighbours seem to have about 5 spin dryer machines upstairs up against the shared wall and operate them all night. Nice.

Fuck Starbucks and their stingy-handed espressos.

Man I really like the espresso from Peets coffee, it's really strong. But Starbucks was on the way. Oh well.

I got to work and was opening up when my boss walked in and pulled me into the back all dramatic telling me "we need to talk"... I thought she was gonna bitch at me about something but NO- I got a raise!!
Couldn't have came at a better time as I was feeling pretty unappreciated!

Good to hear about some fucking positivity coming from that place.

And Ive been telling you for MONTHS to hit those fuckers up for a raise...Glad they decided to finally do it.