The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Are you quitting via text? If so, that is shitty and I really expected you to not be that type of person.

Although, there were times in the past I considered walking out of work in the middle of the day and not coming back..

I have walked out of my job and quit on the spot once. My manager loved me but his boss sent me to another location. Not only was it more inconvient because it was further but there was this horse faced bitch who I was about to explode on. The big boss called me and was asking if I wanted a raise and that I could make my own schedule and that he'll talk to that awful girl, but I told him since he was inconsiderate and transferred me without consulting me I don't want to work for him. That felt good. And I got another job less than a week. Sometimes you just gotta leave especially when they were inconsiderate to you.

I walked out of a job once, it was great. Until I realized I didn't have an income anymore... Oh well.
As far as roommates stealing food, catch them in the act if you can.
The note on KafkaX fridge is legit I was hesitant to even take ice! Hahaha.

Right now I'm at work just starting a 12 hour day and I have to start looking for new living arrangements. Such a bummer since I have a pretty cool place at the moment.

Are you quitting via text? If so, that is shitty and I really expected you to not be that type of person.

Although, there were times in the past I considered walking out of work in the middle of the day and not coming back..

Well, it's more complicated than that. It is shitty on my part, but they have been continually fucking me over pretty hard for months hours-wise, and the final straw was not giving me a weekend off that I requested months ago. Instead of just not show up I figured I'd at least send a courtesy text in advance to let them know that I'm not coming in for those shifts and that I understand if I get let go as a result. The two managers are also insufferable to deal with and I didn't feel like having an in-person meeting for that reason.

I've just stopped showing up in the past also. Kinda regret it, kinda don't.

good things to love.

damn, what doesn't seinfeld cover?

yeah, i wouldn't up and quit without reason. at that job, the girl was awful the one day i was working at that location she kept pushing me (and apparently she does that to other workers too but they were immigrants so i guess felt afraid to express themselves) and was just sorta crazy and she was the assistant supervisor, so that wasn't going to work out.

it sounds like you had your reasons that time. I'm sure everyone has had an abrupt "i quit my job story" at some point in their life.

I used to work as a photographer when I was a heavy drinker. Despite my affliction, I did show up to work on time and ready to sell, until I got this cunt of a butch new manager. Just texted her saying 'I've been on a week long alcohol binge, I'm really hungover, and I don't think I'm coming back.'

She didn't answer.

Just got home. This week is dragging. Pretty stoked my back is better. Waiting for my friend to come over so we can attempt to workout. I also got a new pipe today from a friend so I'll be using that later :)
Who has snap chat?