The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

SUCK A TOE

0296.jpg

Now you'll remember it.

Of course that's how you remember it :oops:

Speaking to a friend of mine, she's having problems with her roommate's friends stealing the food in her fridge. I told her this, verbatim:

I'm sorry to say it, but if someone is staying at a place and they just start digging into the person's fridge without asking, especially if its a shared apartment... that person is a piece of shit.

Asking first is all one needs to do. It's common courtesy.

She's confronted her rooomate about it, and he said if he saw his friends stealing food he'd stop it, but he hasn't seen them do it.

I call bullshit. If I have someone over, and they go towards my kitchen I follow. I told my friend this too... I work hard to be able to afford to eat; I don't bust my ass to pay for assholes to steal my food.

Speaking to a friend of mine, she's having problems with her roommate's friends stealing the food in her fridge. I told her this, verbatim:

I'm sorry to say it, but if someone is staying at a place and they just start digging into the person's fridge without asking, especially if its a shared apartment... that person is a piece of shit.

Asking first is all one needs to do. It's common courtesy.

trying to channel your inner True Detective?

Nah, just hearing from my friends that people are fucking with them/stealing from them, riles me up majorly, cause it happened to me so many times in the past. :lol:

We have a note on our fridge that reads, "If you dont live here STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE FRIDGE...SERIOUSLY."

Its serious biz.
When I used to live with my girlfriends mother, what I used to do was label my stuff in the fridge with my name and a threatening message.

Her youngest son stopped stealing my food as soon as he found a pizza box with "I'll snap your fucking fingers" written on it. :v

I was actually randomly thinking about that mnemonic device the other day while driving to work.

Geometry and Trig was the worst for me in high school. I didn't even do well on those questions when I took the GMAT.

Calc on the other hand? I could probably do derivatives and integrals in my sleep. Unless it's integration by parts. Dat be hard, yo.

It wouldn't even cross my mind to look in someone's fridge, unless I were invited over to eat/drink.

IMO common courtesy is to simply ask first. If someone is over and asks me for something to eat, go for it, look through my fridge.

But if they just start digging as if they own the place, fuck them, they're a piece of shit.

Woke up at time, missed the class anyway. I will have to finish some essay today in school and then I have a driving lesson. Then something. Dunno.

Had a good day at work today. Customers were happy with their haircuts and I've been in a good mood. Went to the gym after work and just had a shower. Can't wait for the weekend to hang with my best friend and maybe we'll play some snooker too.

Me playing snooker:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuckin metropcs. I can deal with getting text messages late and stuff but once that piece of shit provider lags on my rhapsody, I get annoyed. I've never had complaints about them, and I've never had any other phone company, but the last few days has been pissing me off a little bit.

inb4 Louis CK and technology is amazing