The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

People that prefer sad music to happy music are probably sad individuals that would be happier if they killed themselves so they don't because they like being sad.

I prefer sad music too. But there is nothing wrong with happy music. I think limiting oneself to one specific mood of music is silly.

I also think you are silly.

I feel like I've aged a decade just in past few months. Starting a new job on your own that requires some sort of skill you're completely new to is a fucking hell I hope no one goes through like I did.

I'm in school and I can't leave the lecture even though I will be late for my driving lesson. I will have to fucking call the instructor and tell him babe Imma be late wait for me pussycat.:(((

Psychotically happy to see the temperature turning around, can't wait to get back on the disc course Saturday. Ah, beautiful Stony Creek, my home away from home.

So stoked! Music and beer and sunshine and disc golf! My life when its warm. I love my life. Might grab a new driver today for funsies.

Girlfriend and I bought a new desk Saturday. Went to an unfinished wood furniture store. Bought a solid pine desk for $280! Prices were super reasonable, as we were expecting to pay upwards of $400. No more of that particle board shit. Delivery was an extra $40. Just got it delivered. Now all we have to do is stain it

Psychotically happy to see the temperature turning around, can't wait to get back on the disc course Saturday. Ah, beautiful Stony Creek, my home away from home.

So stoked! Music and beer and sunshine and disc golf! My life when its warm. I love my life. Might grab a new driver today for funsies.

Fucking love throwin some plastic too.

We have a course in my town :)

Girlfriend and I bought a new desk Saturday. Went to an unfinished wood furniture store. Bought a solid pine desk for $280! Prices were super reasonable, as we were expecting to pay upwards of $400. No more of that particle board shit. Delivery was an extra $40. Just got it delivered. Now all we have to do is stain it

Ver nihce

Yeah. We bought a desk from Target a couple of weeks ago, and it was just absolute crap. One piece wasn't drilled correctly. Another piece split when I cranked on one of the screws. Gonna do a water based stain since we have to do it indoors. Hooray for apartment living

We don't have any "real" furniture except our couch and coffee table, but that's by design. I buy furniture at office supply stores for the most part. Better quality even if it is still particle or press board underneath the veneer. Moving almost always damages furniture, so I bought what I figure will last until we have to move and then it was cheap enough so I don't mind trashing it. Couch has to last though.

Freaking myself out trying to reteach myself sin cos and tangent.... What in the fuck. I hated Math B and calculus with a passion in highschool.

SOH CAH TOA
trig-equations.gif

SUCK A TOE

0296.jpg

Now you'll remember it.