The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Adult straddling student has got to be the worst thing ever. Ugh 30 hours in the pharmacy a week to pay rent and other bills (Insurance, really), plus Heidegger, Hegel, and history. I get sleep on snowdays and weekends when I should really be studying, instead of sleeping. Man, do I hope I get into a graduate program in which I can focus only on studying.

Working 13 hours today... Almost halfway done. Might not seem like much of a leap from my usual 12 but that one hour makes a big difference mang.

Let's do this shit, Red Bull. Gimme dem wings.

I used to be a coffee person like you. Then I took a taurine to the throat.

Now I drink something thats basically liquid smarties and like it. Whatever it takes to get our dollars mang.

Yup I'm still here at work and my back is killing me.
A few days ago I started getting pretty bad pains, then lastnight I was woken up 3 times by what I can only describe as what felt like a charlie horse in my fucking back. It's been hurting all day. It hurts to do just about anything.
I took a pain killer but it looks like I may need to seek medical attention, now I have a huge lump/knot on my back that hurts to any kind of touch.

Was at a bar that had Urquell on tap last night. Onder I understand your alcoholism now.

I really can't say it's the same thing I drink here though. Tapped Urquell varies in quality so much, even here in Prague, that you can get a totally shitty one and it's only perfect in a very limited number of pubs/bars.

I had one a moment ago in the campus pub and it really wasn't good, I'd give it 5/10. The foam was all soapy and shit. I can usually judge it by the looks straight away with my level of expertise tbh. /no braggin', I drank my fucking lake of Urquell.

The foam was all soapy and shit. I can usually judge it by the looks straight away with my level of expertise tbh. /no braggin', I drank my fucking lake of Urquell.

The bigger the bubbles are and the faster the head comes down, the worse the pilsner from my experience. I do prefer Budvar tho, even if I have terrible headache the other day.

You'd think being a music person my guitarist brother and I would hang more, especially since we're only a year apart. Nope. That boy has the most atrocious tone ever. I'm half tempted to revamp his whole setup.

I really wish he'd turn that lousy shit down, he's alright skill wise but this shit just so isn't my cup of tea and I'm cranky.

Doodleyloop! That's what every fuckin chord sounds like. Car horns beeping. Whatever the technical term is.

You'd think being a music person my guitarist brother and I would hang more, especially since we're only a year apart. Nope. That boy has the most atrocious tone ever. I'm half tempted to revamp his whole setup.

I really wish he'd turn that lousy shit down, he's alright skill wise but this shit just so isn't my cup of tea and I'm cranky.

Doodleyloop! That's what every fuckin chord sounds like. Car horns beeping. Whatever the technical term is.

smashing-guitar-gif-50-frames1.gif

SOLVED