The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

apparently I've been labelled as lumbersexual. It's a young male between 20 and 30 who wears mostly plaid shirts and jeans and has a beard and glasses

Yeah you need a beard and a flannel shirt. Preferably tattoos all over the place and don't be fat or something.

Here ya go

19985.jpg

Lumbersexual is a man who is not manly or masculine but yet wants to give the appearance that they are tough, like a lumberjack, without doing anything worthy of that.

Lumbersexual is a man who is not manly or masculine but yet wants to give the appearance that they are tough, like a lumberjack, without doing anything worthy of that.

My friend is pretty masculine/tough and I would still consider him a lumbersexual when he has a beard and wears what he wears.

My partner wears expensive name brand work clothes because they're of higher quality and won't get fucked up as quickly while he's doing dirty mechanic's stuff. Some of it happens to be plaid.

Is my wood chopping engine building furniture repairing manly man just making excuses to wear the most hip of men's fashions?