The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

So I'm between classes in the campus listening to Brahms first symphony. Then lab again. Then my girlwoman if she responds.

Anyone know some reliable freeware for video editing? Basically I'm trying to do my own 'bad lip reading', but I want some of the original audio intact. So I need something that'll allow for video splicing and multiple audio channels with volume control.

I guess I should be asking somewhere else but fuck it I'm sure there's some nerds here. Sure of it.

brother is getting married on Friday
so the other brother and his wife (who live in Pittsburgh now) came over tonight to talk/hangout.
We drank Blanton's while my GF drank some sparkly wine
Good time
Friday should be good, too

Shitty day from hell at work is over finally and I managed not to stab to death any annoying bogan fuckwit customers.

Totaled my car last night. A tire blew out and I hit a fucking tree. Glad Im not hurt or anyone else is, but Im going after my fucking tire company cause I just got brand knew tires last week.

Regardless, shit is seriously fucked and Im going after somebody cause I couldve been killed. Or someone else couldve.

Fuck.

Totaled my car last night. A tire blew out and I hit a fucking tree. Glad Im not hurt or anyone else is, but Im going after my fucking tire company cause I just got brand knew tires last week.

Regardless, shit is seriously fucked and Im going after somebody cause I couldve been killed. Or someone else couldve.

Fuck.
Sure something didn't puncture the tire beforehand?

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Its possible. I didnt see any debri in the road, just had a big pop while driving so thats just what i immediately thought it was.

My insurance company will take a look at it, get my story and tell me what they think. Well see.

Its possible. I didnt see any debri in the road, just had a big pop while driving so thats just what i immediately thought it was.

My insurance company will take a look at it, get my story and tell me what they think. Well see.

If it had been some small type of debris that has a sharp enough edge to puncture, nothing will stop that unfortunately. Nice to know that you didn't suffer a serious injury and that nothing else malfunctioned as a result of the crash, mainly airbags if your car had them.

I was going to suggest going to the insurance company first rather than getting legal counsel first. At least going through the insurance company will secure not having to pay legal fees and cause more distress for you. Or if you do pay legal fees, they will be reimbursed by the insurance company hopefully.