The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just had a conversation with the police officer how it's not okay to urinate in the hotels courtyard that you're staying at.

He tried to arrest me because I offended two daughters and their mother by taking a piss in public.

Fuck you. I was shitfaced and behind a tree. FUCK YOU!

Now I have to find somewhere to sleep, should be interesting.

I get the impression that pissing in public is a bigger issue in the US than here.

Maybe you guys should introduce binge drinking on a larger scale to make it more acceptable.

I buzzcut my hair because of my new work. Still missing my hair while headbanging tho.

On my way home now. Just bought a new dog. :D

Damn Kafkax, that blows. Hope you found somewhere. The hotel kicked you out for that? That's really dumb.

End of glory: did you donate your hair? It was pretty!

I've buzzed my hair 3 years ago and it was the most glorious thing ever. No work at all, and I got to experience the wash and go all my white friends did. Pretty cool.

"Wash and go" :lol: I think that probably sums up what I do. I'm in and out of the bathroom for a shower in 5 mins. But I do keep me hair pretty short.

Edit: Shitty for KK, but I don't know why one wouldn't expect that to be a problem.

Haha thanks I should have... Got rid of it because since I'm working with criminals with mental illness, we have special standards at work.

This. That is exactly why i either let my hair grow out to fullest or just buzz my head. Maintaining hair is for little feminine twats like morty.

No, maintaining hair is for Vikings.

I've buzzed my hair 3 years ago and it was the most glorious thing ever. No work at all, and I got to experience the wash and go all my white friends did. Pretty cool.

A buzz is no substitute for a true shave. Keep that in mind if ever you decide to bring back that look.

Slept at my girlfriend's place yesterday after getting drunk with her and some guys from Switzerland. I felt pretty bad today so she made me an omelette, we watched some hockey and then I went home. I missed some more classes. I really have to start going to school like I should.

Reactions: rosamelinda
A buzzcut is a haircut bro.

:rolleyes: I don't now what a fucking "buzzcut" is but buzzing your head on zero is not considered a "haircut" bro. Neither is shaving it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buzz_cut

... none of those guys have their heads buzzed down to zero. Which is what i was talking about.

No, maintaining hair is for Vikings.

If we're talking about just letting it grow out and not fucking with it like a female, then yea. I don't think Vikings conditioned their hair bro.

Just had a conversation with the police officer how it's not okay to urinate in the hotels courtyard that you're staying at.

He tried to arrest me because I offended two daughters and their mother by taking a piss in public.

Fuck you. I was shitfaced and behind a tree. FUCK YOU!

Now I have to find somewhere to sleep, should be interesting.

Look hungrier! You might get a meatball sub

Damn Kafka, you got lucky. You can end up on the sex offenders list by getting caught urinating in public. That shit will ruin your goddamn life. America is a fucked up country.

The idea that the Vikings were unkempt barbarians is a misconception. They were all about personal grooming.
http://www.vikinganswerlady.com/hairstyl.shtml

Maybe they didn't use conditioner, but that's because they didn't have it.

Yes, they combed their hair. But that's not comparable to most of the shit men do with their hair today ... which is what i was originally referring to. And it's not long hair i was talking about, nothing wrong with letting it grow out ... but getting a haircut once a week, putting gel, moose and other garbage in it is just too much. I don't want to have to worry about my hair getting "fucked up" because i laid down on the couch for a few minutes.

And damn, i didn't need to reminded of their famous water/wash bowls. :yuk: