The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Came home to a dank ass crockpot of Pho I had cooking all day.

Fucking killed it, so good.

nice :kickass:

I was pretty active on last.fm for a while, but then forgot to log in to the scrobbler for VLC, so for a good year or two nothing was logged. Whatever. I remember when we all had the charts in our sigs

16 Horsepower is deep shit. I use to use that shit to get into character for "How I Learned to Drive." Some shit on lastfm doesn't get scribbled because i listen to music on my phone most of the time. I love lastfm though, it helps you to find shows happening in your area.

these days i mostly use it to talk to a small group there too, tbh.

1300 Kesha plays? Jesus christ.

:dopey:

But yeah, honestly I just listen to whatever I like for the most part. Kinda reflected in my top artists.

Got a new headset because my old one was a piece of shit and was having problems with audio dropping out. Got the Logitech G930 and couldn't be happier.

The switch to wireless is incredible on its own, but the sound quality is solid, they're really comfortable, have customizable buttons on it that can be used to change songs when not at the computer or whatever else you program them to do.

The range on the signal is massive too. I've been all over the house, out to my car, out to the shed, and not once did I lose signal. Even managed to microwave some stuff and despite a bit of interference it maintained its signal.

Solid purchase.

16HP/Woven Hand are good stuff.

Shit, thanks for the reminder, I've yet to listen to a full Wovenhand album.

16 Horsepower is deep shit. I use to use that shit to get into character for "How I Learned to Drive." Some shit on lastfm doesn't get scribbled because i listen to music on my phone most of the time. I love lastfm though, it helps you to find shows happening in your area.

these days i mostly use it to talk to a small group there too, tbh.

If you give a shit to chart your listening... Simple last.FM scrobbler. Got it on my android, it even picks up from Pandora and rhapsody and shit.

Just spent the last hour at work setting a mouse free from one of those stupid, cruel glue traps.

Oddly enough, I found that vegetable oil does the trick. Pour it on the mouse and eats away the glue, but doesnt hurt the mouse.

Fuck glue traps. I'm okay with normal mousetraps but glue traps don't kill them, which means the poor bastards have to wait around for you to come finish them off. Being woken up at 3 in the morning by a terrified mouse squeaking its lungs out is kind of the worst experience ever.