The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

At the warehouse i worked in for a year and a half they had an exterminator set massive glue traps up everywhere. Mice, rats, snakes, birds, spiders... Nothing survived those giant sticky squares. And I'll tell you, no mercy came to those creatures ensnared... Unless you call a dry 100 degree warehouse death mercy. Not sure how theyre still a thing with animal cruelty laws as they are.

Is SF as great as some people make it out to be?

It's pretty cool, but I would never live there...maybe in the surrounding areas. There are a lot of cool places to go to, eat, and drink, but SF is pretty goddamn expensive. My girlfriend and I go up there about 2-3 times a year for work and to visit friends.

I remember a guy in Iraq doing a WD40/Lighter "blowtorch" to a camel spider that was missing a couple of legs. It went from hobbling to a 3 second burst to charred mess. I don't feel any guilt about watching that at all. I have a simple code with pests. Stay outside and I'll leave them alone - exclusions for fire ants, black widows, and poisonous snakes in my yard. They die period.

Wasps and bees are the most deadly animals in the UK.

And apparently your chances of being killed by one are statistically about the same as being killed by a terrorist.

Cows are the fourth most dangerous.

Some peoples' ancestors were a lot smarter when it came to choosing places to settle.

I'm in school, fucking bored. I need to get a haircut today. I look like a lesbian.

My manager actually just informed me she's taking me out to get my hair cut and colored in a few weeks, her treat. Dawww. Cool chick.

Going ashy blonde, time to get rid of these warm tones and let out the Pollack within.