The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

First of all , i'm not sure we're talking about the same thing.

But cmon man, yes technically it is "cutting your hair" bro. But putting the clippers on zero and buzzing your head is not a considered a "haircut", and i should know as one of my cousins is a barber. Only a moron would walk into a barber shop and pay someone $15-20 to buzz their head down to zero.

And once again, this is not what i'm referring to(please take your time and read the article) ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buzz_cut

Not a single guy in that pic has his hair buzzed down to zero. Most of those are fucked up short fades .. or "buzzcuts" i guess.

My point is that you are arguing a point that is technically wrong. So you have no right to get indignant when people tell you this.

You're free to your opinion (and you even make a couple points I agree with; I'd never pay to get my hair buzzed either), but on the whole, technically you are wrong.

My point is that you are arguing a point that is technically wrong. So you have no right to get indignant when people tell you this.

You're free to your opinion (and you even make a couple points I agree with; I'd never pay to get my hair buzzed either), but on the whole, technically you are wrong.

TB is consistently wrong about most things, so the fact that's he's totally wrong again here is no surprise.

Wrong about what? I just told you that a buzzcut(the article and pictures) is not what i'm talking about. Those guys all have a few inches of hair and short fucked up fades ... and read the descriptions to a buzzcut, that is clearly not what i was talking about. If all thesebuzzcut images images im looking at right now and what i was talking are both considered the same thing, then yes it's my bad.

Man i wish you were here so i'd buzz your head down to its skin the way i do. It looks the same way as it would on the 2nd day after getting your head shaved. There's no way anyone could call that a haircut.

edit: Oh and all jokes aside, there's nothing wrong with mort's hair .. i'm actually kind of jealous. It's just when i think of "feminine, girly" or you know, an overall soft ass little bitch ... mort is the first one here that comes to my mind.

Mathiäs;10974647 said:
TB is consistently wrong about most things, so the fact that's he's totally wrong again here is no surprise.

You mean like how i was wrong about Bumgarner getting rocked the fuck up in the 2012 postseason(era of over 10 in less than 11 total innings pitched :lol:)? Or that Obama has fucked this country up in more ways than i cant think of ... one being that we are more racially divided now that we have been in the past 30 or so years? I'm always wrong and you're always right.

oh, and i love Bumgarner, he's currently one of my favorite pitchers.

Setting up my sexy new computer :)

12 GB Ram.... need I say more?

cover229x229-65.jpeg

Pretty impressed with Gaga's Sound of Music tribute. Girl can actually sing.

Drink Kombucha! I've gotten sick this winter maybe three times and was able to fight it off by drinking kombucha.

I'm trying to understand since when did I become such a grump. When I was younger I didn't mind beind sandwiched between two big people on the train, especially in the winter. I probably even liked it. Now when that happens I get so damn annoyed to the point of getting up. Then I get a look like, "what? You could sit here you could fit!" No bitch your fat ass is crushing me.

It's the third week of the semester and I still haven't been to one of the courses. It's starting to look like I will have to retake this one next year because I'm a piece of shit alcoholic. Oh well.

A driving lesson today. Can't wait to drive that little piece of shit.

Speaking of sick, my son and I are just getting over a nasty stomach bug that's been circulating. Holy fuck...not cool at all.

I just got really excited because there was a private message waiting on here for me. It only turned out to be some shit spam bot type deal. :(

Just gonna leave this here.

Last edited by a moderator: