The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm debating on whether I should eat the same thing for dinner that I ate for lunch. I made a banging Frito Pie (it's more like a nacho casserole) last night, enough to feed a small army. I'm not big on eating the same thing twice a day.

I'm debating on whether I should eat the same thing for dinner that I ate for lunch. I made a banging Frito Pie (it's more like a nacho casserole) last night, enough to feed a small army. I'm not big on eating the same thing twice a day.

Stuff it up your kisser mom. I love eating one meal all day.

EDIT: Making a shitton of fucking goulash and then just rampage on it like a fucker.

I have a blonde lady friend in my class and she only eats vegetables. She comes to class with a cucumber in hand and she just feeds on it like there's no world without cucumbers nearby. She has recently had some health issues and she couldn't come to school and I was like, out of cucumbers and carrots? That bitch is so pale she needs some fucking meat shit. I always touch her legs and she's like "I don't think you should touch me" and I'm like well no shit you thought wizard. "You have a girlfriend remember" she says with a calm voice and I'm like no shit I never noticed.

I think she wants my cucumber.

I was just in the 24/7 bar and an older bald guy came and started playing world of tanks on his laptop. I have a strange kind of understanding for people like this. Then there was some stupid whores singing songs drunk and some stoned guys too. I went home. It's hard to listen to stupid girls. All I can mentally absorb is the terrible sound of their voices and I can't even process the meaning. I wish I could beat them up.

We're getting new pipes in the whole building. It sucks. Couln't fall asleep because of the dust that is everywhere. 2 more days to go.

So, my son caught another stomach bug. A "new" strain of the virus, according to the pediatrician. They've seen several kids everyday for the last week with his same symptoms and there's really no way to avoid this thing unless everyone and their mother stays at home in a protective bubble.

On top of that, it looks like we're having another week of shit weather. I guess I won't be working at all this week. Not pleased.

It's hard to listen to stupid girls. All I can mentally absorb is the terrible sound of their voices and I can't even process the meaning. I wish I could beat them up.

Sigged.

I'm at home, sick with a cold but drinking beer anyway. Too sick to work but not so bad that I'm stuck in bed feeling like death. It's not bad.

Yesterday school finished very early so I went to the pub at like 11AM and had a couple of beers. Then I thought why not visit my girlfriend. She had her ear punctured a day back and now there's some vomit coming out of her ear so I just stopped by, said how disgusting it is and then left. I went to another pub with my lumbersexual friend and had some goulash and like 5 beers. Met some guys from my hood there so we bought some more beers and went to one guy's place to smoke some weed and shit. I'm having some beers now between classes but I have a driving lesson later so I have to calm the fuck down. I was thinking that if I was drunk while learning to drive a car that it would be easier afterwards while being sober. But it just doesn't work. It just makes me tired.