The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Trying to summon the metals required to go to not one but two gigs tonight after playing drunken table tennis until 4am last night and working all day today. One gig is called Dopefest with lots o good stoner rock/metal/doom and the other is a fundraiser with a bunch of reformed old school Melbourne metal bands, including the band I used to be in. And they're two blocks from each other. Satan give me strength.

I feel like Blanche from A Streetcar Named Desire.

My anxiety has been up the wall with this dumb calculus 21st century torture device. (I mean logs are just... :mad:) but anyways this girl I went to high school with whose super smart and was my locker buddy reached out to me today. She was actually number one in her class (she was a year ahead of me) and loves calculus. So she said she'd come over and help me. Super sweet girl I told her Id pay her because I could never have someone tutor my stubborn calculus hating self for free as that's torture too. But goddamn Blache is right about the kindness of strangers! I haven't seen this girl in almost 8 years!

I've already had 2 cups about to go for my third. Today is going to be a long day. I'm assisting then I have to go to a doctors appointment, and then I have to go to my studio. At least the studio will be fun. Im doing some rad titanium and purple hair color.

I can drink coffee all day with no problems what so ever.

I think I owe that to rarely putting any extra girly bullshit in my coffee. I think thats what fucks you up the most and is the worst for you. All that fucking sugar and milk, fuck that.

But yeah, I stopped drinking coffee for like a few months, but now Im back on it. Tax season is brutal this year, need caffeine to fuel me.

Kevin, if youre still up to date on the forums, cheers to enduring the Corp tax deadline brah.

I need like 8-10 cups of coffee each day or I get serious headache.

I've been having troubles with sleep the past couple weeks but this were the first night that I actually slept well. Finally feeling fresh again.

Yall a bunch of addicts. Mind over caffeine. Also, B-12 vitamins or bust. That's all you need, not this endless caffeinated spiral into the nether realms of drug-induced and drug-reduced cycle of energy bursts, crashes, and the squirts.

I can drink coffee all day with no problems what so ever.

I think I owe that to rarely putting any extra girly bullshit in my coffee. I think thats what fucks you up the most and is the worst for you. All that fucking sugar and milk, fuck that.

But yeah, I stopped drinking coffee for like a few months, but now Im back on it. Tax season is brutal this year, need caffeine to fuel me.

Kevin, if youre still up to date on the forums, cheers to enduring the Corp tax deadline brah.

I didn't know you worked in taxes, me too. Thought you worked at a yoga studio or something. And it is definitely brutal. Lots of changes this year, bad changes.

Plus I'm balancing it with my investments training, all in an office where at least half of them can hardly work a computer or think outside the box. Oy vey.

I didn't know you worked in taxes, me too. Thought you worked at a yoga studio or something. And it is definitely brutal. Lots of changes this year, bad changes.

Plus I'm balancing it with my investments training, all in an office where at least half of them can hardly work a computer or think outside the box. Oy vey.

Yeah Ive been in accounting jobs since I was 15.

I was doing my studio on the side, but that cost too much money that I didnt have and it flopped. Someday Ill get something back, just not now.

Well cheers to you too, Carpe. That deadline sucked ass, and now tax season is really starting to get fucked. Less than a month away :kickass:

Yall a bunch of addicts. Mind over caffeine. Also, B-12 vitamins or bust. That's all you need, not this endless caffeinated spiral into the nether realms of drug-induced and drug-reduced cycle of energy bursts, crashes, and the squirts.

But some of us like the squirts, brah.