The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Eh, I had that once. Agonised about it for days, told her, asked her out, got turned down, forgot about her and went out with another chick.
^ ^

I'm just sitting here at UM and going to put on some metal. I'm just thinking of the right thing to say to Julie if I see her.

it's kinda fun when you stand up and do it because it's almost like you're acting.

like.

Me: Hey Julie .................

Julie ?

Me

julie

Instead of just saying things to a chick and going to rehearse them for awile memorizing exactly thinking of the best thing to possibly say in the world and really think about it.

Wasting time before heating up some leftovers for an early dinner before I go off to see my old wrestling team compete against Malden.

Waiting for my damned hair to dry so I can go to this warehouse and apply for a job - $14 starting pay = :kickass:

Also, almost finished with my resume, I need to fix the objective portion, my skills list, and add another job to my work history section.

Also, need to check out this insurance person who will give me a quote from every company so I can start paying less for insurance - today may be a good day!!