The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Booking a flight for spring break. I'm going to Buffalo to visit relatives and part of that time I'll go to Toronto to hang with Cookiecutter.

Listening to music and was watching Erica Hill. I was just thinking Julie who lives upstairs actually reminds me and looks like Erica Hill just she is not a twelve on a ten scale like erica hill, erica hill is just beyond hot. Julie is probably 24,25 and am pretty sure she does not have a boyfriend and have never noticed a guy over or spending the night and she only has girlfriends over. I went outside to smoke a cig around 4 in the morning a few days ago and went outside exactly the sametime as one of her hot foreign friends and there is nothing more sexy than a hot foreign chick with an accent smoking a cig under a dark sky. anyways... julie today said something about how she wanted to go snowshoeing instead of going to work today, but everything was melting and she was kinda annoyed. I think i'm going to ask her if I can go snowshoeing with her nexttime because that would kinda be like getting to snowshoe with Erica Hill's sister or something :lol:. I'm thinking what do I have to lose really and do not think she would say no and get this feeling she would actually want me to go. I've wasted to much time on wanting to say or do things with females I like who I think like me and never do. I'm not asking her on a date or anything so why not right. I've never snowshoed with a chick and maybe would actually enjoy it, this has to be better than hanging out with close friends and doing the sameshit over and over and meeting some skanks and idiots who influence you in negative ways. I want to meet a chick who could make me like ice skating regardless not liking it or being able to skate worth shit and where if some friends called me wanting to get drunk high and party and a female wanted me to ice skate with her at the sametime would turn them down.

I know that probably seems fucking strange. oh well

(there should be an emotion thread!) :lol:

I was just thinking about that one video about how Norwegian "prisons" are so nice, dude poor people could move to Norway and commit crimes. Thats my fallback plan in case of bankruptcy.

fleshmountain said:
I was just thinking about that one video about how Norwegian "prisons" are so nice, dude poor people could move to Norway and commit crimes. Thats my fallback plan in case of bankruptcy.

I'm sure they'd rather deport you than waste resources on treating you like they would a Norwegian citizen.