The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Experiences are generally relative, so the odds are in your favor.

:Spin:

Thanks for the commiseration Jeremy. I've been trying to stay upbeat regardless of my situation and, though I've definitely had some big roadblocks to happiness, I'm definitely continuing to reach towards some form of it.

Had to take my laptop to the shop again for the second time this summer. Freaking mouse is bugging out. On my phone and posting in phone sucks unless I'm at work :lol:

I actually browse the boards exclusively on my phone. It's grown to the point where the browser on my laptop is foreign to me.

2015 is pretty kewl. No major complaints. 2014 was ok but 2015 has been better.

Sometimes, when the going's good, especially after a good morning like this morning, I feel like I'm walking around knowing a really awesome secret. Just feel really humble all the time and not starved for attention. Pretty embarrassed and grossed out by past behavior but it's well in the past and no one died.

Sometimes, when the going's good, especially after a good morning like this morning, I feel like I'm walking around knowing a really awesome secret.

One way to put it. I think I know what you're talking about. Sometimes I take stock and realize how minor all my concerns are compared to what people around me are dealing with, helps bring that calm.

Daaamn, Bongzilla!

They killed it last night.

Headed to work. BONGZILLA was killer last night. Smoked myself so stupid I couldn't even eat after the show went home and passed out!
I think I'm still baked to be honest. :)

I was for sure.

3 blunts and 4 joints will do that sorta thing. And thats just what I brought!...Let alone every other single person in that fucking venue...

stoned-smiley.gif

stoned-smiley.gif

stoned-smiley.gif

2015 has been a decent year for me so far. It started off on a negative when I found out I didn't pass my MA comprehensive exams, but on a positive note now that I am all moved into my new place that has a great location and am now working towards my thesis. Could be worse, I guess.

I still have to continue studying for my math exam for my certification, but got way closer to passing it this time (was only 10 points off). Apparently my geometry/stats and number and sequences need work. But they gave us another year so I can still teach in the fall, so I'm excited. I'll be making some extra money so I'll hire a tutor for twice a week and stick with that. But 2015 has been really good for me, can't really complain.

Cody, Dan and I went to see Insomnium/Omnium Gatherum last night and got on the subject of how awesome a dude you are. POSITIVE VIBES BRO

Making a pizza. Homemade ones are so much better than shop shite.

Recorded some ideas before I went away and buddy in Canada put some vocals to them. So I guess we may be starting a 'band'.

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/4o1ursugvh152nm/dandan.wav

Mix and levels are a bit fucked as I just sent him a single file (which I think I had 'mastered').

Cody, Dan and I went to see Insomnium/Omnium Gatherum last night and got on the subject of how awesome a dude you are. POSITIVE VIBES BRO

I saw OG years ago with Dark Tranquillity and despite not being a massive fan of either they were both fantastic. My memory may be slightly favourably tinted by leaving the gig to find the market right next to the venue up in flames.

Damn. Just googled it and that was 2008.