The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Starting to (hopefully) come out of the haze ive been in the last few days.

This morning was my bro's viewing. I didnt go. That shit just seems like torture. His service is this Saturday.

Starting to (hopefully) come out of the haze ive been in the last few days.

This morning was my bro's viewing. I didnt go. That shit just seems like torture. His service is this Saturday.

I don't understand why people have those. I don't want to see any dead body, especially a body of someone I knew, that would be traumatic.

Mountains or the beach?
My girlfriend is all about the stupid ass beach. Fuck the beach. Hey look, water and sand. Don't care!
Mountains ftw!

Water and cliffs. I fuckin love rocky coasts, it is my element. Hopping from boulder to boulder, making friends with snakes and spiders while my fishing line bobs yonder.

Pardon me, I'm feeling flushed.

I like every single body of water except the beach.

Though I dig a nice jetty/beers/fishing rod/summer night/chill scenario, harder to manage these days because this country is so overrun with cunts.

You don't get crocodiles at the beach man, well not that I've ever seen.

Well from what i know, the highest number of crocodile attacks in the world occur in Australia, and they are by saltwater crocs. Our gators here dont have shit on your crocs.

"When you're growing up, you gotta do illegal shit once in a while, have a bit of fun and maturinate into a better person."

:lol: that's Ricky for sure.

I just watched "Its a good experience for those guys, they should be doing that kind of stuff and going to jail every once in a while. We do it, so i dont really see any reason why they shouldn't" :lol:

I like the sound of the ocean, looking at the ocean, and being on the ocean in a boat...but I don't enjoy going in the ocean. I'll take a pool, lake, or river anyday for aquatic recreation

mountains > all