The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

PSH... I'm not giving you hot pics of my hot bangworthy mother. That'd be disrespectful.

Also the threshold has nothing to do with me being pregnant or something, she's just started wearing more sweatpants and stuff lately. She used to dress to the nines constantly. I was proud of that.

PSH... I'm not giving you hot pics of my hot bangworthy mother. That'd be disrespectful.

Also the threshold has nothing to do with me being pregnant or something, she's just started wearing more sweatpants and stuff lately. She used to dress to the nines constantly. I was proud of that.
How would that be disrespectful?

They don't have to be inappropriate photos.

Alright fuck it. Here's my ma. Images self destruct in 24 hours.

She's 50 years old on the dot. Not a model, but when I was younger, and she younger as well, my friends had crushes on her. Pics recent ish. Jesus, I'm a hellish, awful daughter.

mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

Too bad she's started wearing sweatpants and building doll houses. Drops sexy points big time.

Not much, I have to see my rehab councilor tomorrow, she could piss test me, I have weed in my system too. Despite knowing I have been drinking anyways. I'm on SSI, but I live in an apartment program right now. I have enough to pay for rent, but I need about a grand security deposit and 1 month rent to move out. I'm going to have to move out probably. I have lived in hotels before. So am going to have to find a hotel. My mother is getting older, but she took care of herself, she's going to end up finding me a hotel anyways and get all annoyed though, but whatever.

The Martian was pretty cool. Had a few beers and a burger at a bad-ass little spot called Grill Em All in Alhambra. Check this menu out guys ...

http://grillemallburgs.com/#Burgers

they had even had more stuff. My buddy had the Cowboy From Hell, which was a nice 1/2 pound patty with shredded chicken and all kinds of other goodies. yeah that menu is a bit dated.

Nice, I'm tempted to go try it next time I see a show out there.