The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Story for my girlfriend and I to remember for a while.
So every year the week before Christmas we come to her parents house down in Godfrey IL. Her dad is a foodie and makes some killer stuff. 32oz new York strip and lots of other stuff.
Later on we get into the hottub and did some minor stuff. Can't really go all out because of kids and her parents.
So we decide to go to Walgreens then find somewhere to get it on. We find a nice dark area.
I feel a massive poop which hits me like a ton of bricks. Huge!
So we get in the back of the Jeep and proceed to try and get it on. I can not keep a boner because of this poop which is just massive.
We both sigh and come home. I get in the bathroom and drop a gigantic, smelly, rotten shit.
The smell carries out into their living room.

Anyway, we're both excited to get home tomorrow afternoon. Because it's going to be Fuckfest 2015.

Story for my girlfriend and I to remember for a while.
So every year the week before Christmas we come to her parents house down in Godfrey IL. Her dad is a foodie and makes some killer stuff. 32oz new York strip and lots of other stuff.
Later on we get into the hottub and did some minor stuff. Can't really go all out because of kids and her parents.
So we decide to go to Walgreens then find somewhere to get it on. We find a nice dark area.
I feel a massive poop which hits me like a ton of bricks. Huge!
So we get in the back of the Jeep and proceed to try and get it on. I can not keep a boner because of this poop which is just massive.
We both sigh and come home. I get in the bathroom and drop a gigantic, smelly, rotten shit.
The smell carries out into their living room.

Anyway, we're both excited to get home tomorrow afternoon. Because it's going to be Fuckfest 2015.

I find it funny that you don't read Onder's long posts when this reads like a less interesting and funny version of those.

I find it funny that you don't read Onder's long posts when this reads like a less interesting and funny version of those.
That last one about that dumb as fuck couple that were telling everyone about how they drank and smoked their foetus into the grave and everyone in the pub laughed their heads off is going to take some beating...that sounded like a scene from South Park. I can't wait to hear the next one. I've got one similar that my father told me recently that he kept quiet for a long time that I will tell when I have more time. It's one of similar good taste.

Reactions: CiG
Family 1 is doing the one dollar Xmas thing, again. But I'm throwing them motherfuckers for a loop this year. I didn't go to no goddamn dollar store, I went to a resale shop and got shit for a dollar that isn't total shit.

Reactions: Dak