The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm at work contemplating all the bad & good things about my life, & how I can make things better for me. I'm also about to eat this microwave dinner. Yum. Sure doesn't beat Chipotle though.

I'm up and resuming my morning routine here at school. Posting, then getting my books and notebooks into my bag before heading to the dining hall at 9. I'll swing by the bookstore before my 10:00 class (Math) to pick up my remaining textbook orders.

Let's start the insanity.

Got back from my first class, which I'm going to drop since there's a lab requirement, which I didn't expect there to be, which means I have even more work to do and have to spend over a hundred dollars on extra materials. Fuck that, I've got enough work to do this semester. Plus I've still got 3 years of college to get the retarded math prerequisite out of the way.

Just got back from dinner, opening my mail, and making coffee before heading downstairs to work on the interview video for the blog.

Starting to piece together the lyrics for a concept album, the basic idea atm is its going to be the account of a dead person, after they die they dream for a long time but they hear "faint echoes of funeral chants" (a line I have already come up with), and they regain conciousness as a discarnate soul. I havent really plotted out any specific details for what happens after this but I am thinking of having them travel the cosmos in search of Yog-Sothoth to ask him for some sort of new existence, I havent figured out what yet but I have a line I might use for the very end of the album "Ages pass and still I walk, I am beyond life and death." Any thoughts on this would be appreciated. :)

Starting to piece together the lyrics for a concept album, the basic idea atm is its going to be the account of a dead person, after they die they dream for a long time but they hear "faint echoes of funeral chants" (a line I have already come up with), and they regain conciousness as a discarnate soul. I havent really plotted out any specific details for what happens after this but I am thinking of having them travel the cosmos in search of Yog-Sothoth to ask him for some sort of new existence, I havent figured out what yet but I have a line I might use for the very end of the album "Ages pass and still I walk, I am beyond life and death." Any thoughts on this would be appreciated. :)

Sounds way to normal. Than again, I have never liked the concept albums.