The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Getting ready to watch American Idol. It's in Philly, so I'm looking for familiar faces.

I may actually watch it, because I heard some dude from my hometown auditioned and sang a love song to Paula Abdul. So, yeah. Go New Hope, I guess. Proving finally that, no, we're not ALL gay.

edit: Actually I just realized that it was probably already on, as it's about 11:00 now. Who the fuck cares?

I may actually watch it, because I heard some dude from my hometown auditioned and sang a love song to Paula Abdul. So, yeah. Go New Hope, I guess. Proving finally that, no, we're not ALL gay.

edit: Actually I just realized that it was probably already on, as it's about 11:00 now. Who the fuck cares?

Yeah, I saw it. He really creeped out Paula,hahaha.

btw, I saw people I went to school with. Total win.

I like that medieval store in New Hope :)

Yeah, I don't go downtown much (which is dumb because I literally live right on the hill next to town), but once in a blue moon I'll wander in there and look at their nazi stuff. Probably the only shop I ever buy anything from is A Little Taste of Cuba.

Fuck Lambertville too. That's retarded inbred backwood hick territory.

I agree, for the most part.

Mathiäs;6869117 said:
Jesus Christ wtf is with you people? American Idol? :(

I think it's the first episode, or one of the first, so I'm watching it for all the wierdos that audition.

Listening to music and probably going to bed soon. I ran out of cigs a few hours ago and somehow have almost made it to 3 in the morning. I need to sleep and than wake up in the morning and get cigs. I need one really bad actually and better fall asleep in 20 minutes. I want to go light up a fucking cig and than go to bed :mad:

Just jammed on some guitar. For some fucking reason I'm having a hard time getting the Holy Diver solo down. It has some weird phrases. I'm very impatient to add to it.

I'm about to watch some Nip/Tuck. That's the best fucking show I've yet to see. I'm on beer #7 = yah. Priest r00ls BTW.