The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

My feet hurt and I need a nap. My principal loves me but idk if I'm staying another year after this one.

Also I have a shit ton of grad work that I let pile up that's due tomorrow. However Imma take a nap, pick a song for the dragon theme and then do work because I need a break.

Reactions: Dak
Just got back from a job fair here. Applied for three different positions at a new high-end bar and grill here; dishwasher, custodian, and busser. Hopefully I get one of these positions (hoping for custodian the most though as I am the best at it).

I think the interview went well. I was kinda antsy and spoke really fast and abruptly, but hopefully she interpreted that as enthusiasm rather than anxiety LOL. She seemed pleased with my resume.

Hopefully this pans out, as it is imperative I get a second job very soon.

I just dildoed myself and I need to wake up at 4:10 tomorrow. Still kinda happy tbh. I will go to my cottage with my girlfriend after the work weekend. I need some fucking holiday I think so that should be great.

I'm at work listening to Händel recorded on very old clavichords. I'm gonna be here tomorrow too.

I tried getting some of my students (admittedly the ones who don't do any work) to come help me grade since they wanted to sit and chat with me at lunch instead of going to lunch and they started, realized it sucked and went "Ms. Simpson I'm not doing this anymore" and abandoned me :(

This week I got tons of stuff to grade, then o gotta file it in their portfolios, and I teach 6 different classes. I need to hire multiple people to help me this is gonna suck so bad! Also, it's quality review on Frida, so it's basically an audit from the DOE. Sigh

Reactions: Dak
nice outside but I dont want to move
Blues are on in 40 minutes, day games are dumb.
I need to figure out why I have a slow leak in my new tubeless tire/rim
Can feel a poop moving its way through

Reactions: Onder