The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I would give out the user mixtapes randomly. People would get butt hurt if no one rated their playlist -- plus, it could skew the ratings.

Yeah, that would have to be done in a way that makes sure that each mixtape gets the same number of ratings from people who randomly receive them.

Am I the only one who finds this post (even within context) to sound somewhat creepy?

Good of you to let us know what's really on your mind.

When you're deaf and blind and instead of seeing their happy faces and hearing their laughs you're enshrined in a veil of darkness and constant noise from hell and you're unsure if they are really your kids or if it's just your care-taker's trick to try to make you happy for one second. I'd rate that one somewhere around 4/10.

Fucking LOL.

Played the Spartacus tabletop game over the weekend... And started watching Spartacus. Both are pretty fucking awesome. The game is a good mix of money grab and character building.

Reactions: Dak
Since getting the word of grad school acceptance, a refresh of the apt has been in the works. Got it rolling this week. Kid's room first, finished that today. Hoping to have our bedroom done in the next month or so. Then will turn attention to the kitchen.

Since getting the word of grad school acceptance, a refresh of the apt has been in the works. Got it rolling this week. Kid's room first, finished that today. Hoping to have our bedroom done in the next month or so. Then will turn attention to the kitchen.

Grats on getting in. I miss being a student.

Reactions: Dak
Oh, you mean like this one?

fmsxpv4.jpg

@rms