The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I've had to do that with some of my prized baseball gear. Always have to take a huge loss too. Sucks

That's why I've tried to avoid being in that situation. You are forced into a "crack prices" mode if you are forced to cough up cash. I don't follow Dave Ramsey but I think he's probably a valuable resource for some people.

Just sold a big pile of records. Autopsy's Severed Survival, original pressing 'splattered spleen' edition, signed by the band, for basically peanuts.

Fuck bills.

I refuse to sell my music to pay bills. I'll pay them late if need be. I'd let the cable/internet lapse if I had to. Music is the only thing in this world I like that isn't some form of self detrimental and it hurts me to see you had to go there man.

I refuse to sell my music to pay bills. I'll pay them late if need be. I'd let the cable/internet lapse if I had to. Music is the only thing in this world I like that isn't some form of self detrimental and it hurts me to see you had to go there man.

Yeah, it sucks. I always told myself that no matter what I sell, I'd never sell that specific Autopsy vinyl.

But I was smart in that at least I didn't sell anything that I don't already have on CD. Still hurts though.

I sold most of my death metal vinyl years ago to put in buy a 4-track recorder so the band I was in could record shit at home. I didn't get to keep it and I regretted selling it immensely. I never sold any of my music again.

You didn't get to keep it? That's fucked up.

The only vinyl I've never sold and probably never will are my sludge metal records. It's a divisive genre around here so my connection to them will probably go over heads, but the day I sell my Cavity records or my Buzzoven records will be the day I drop dead and my son is like "fuck all this dusty shit" and sells them.

Ah. What was that like? Always wanted to visit. I have some good friends out that way.
I loved it. I lived there from 92-94, 18 years old when I left, straight out of home and living with strict parents to living on the other side of the world and living with mates and playing in a band. I did nothing but party, play music, go to metal gigs and work shitty bar and factory jobs the whole 2 years I was there. I had no intention of coming home, but couldn't get a visa extension.

Reactions: CiG