The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Right. I work 17 hour days and getting my masters. I check this thing sometimes more than Facebook.

Also, I just woke up from a... Well, I went to bed at 18:30 and I woke up around 7:30. 13 hours. I love sleeping. I could sleep more but my room is cold and i can't get warm

Reactions: viewerfromnihil
My saturday shift finishes in less than 30 minutes and then I'm gonnu buy me some biers for le evening and probably gonnu listen to some metals of the deads at home or some classical music. Yesterday I saw a gypsy girl trying to shoplift in the shop I'm going to. She hid a lot of stuff under her jacket but she was spotted by the young security guy and tried to run away and ran ran but the dude was tall. Not strong looking but hell he could run better than the gypsy shittess even in a white shirt and a tie. Condoms and various snacks were flying all around as she tried to escape but he fucking took her down and she started whining and yelling NO NO LEAVE ME BE LEAVE ME BE GO AWAY LEAVE ME BE. And this poor nerdy sprinter with a shitty side job held her and tried to calm her down. I couldn't be bothered to wait and see how it ended but it was quite fun. I should stress out that I think she at least tried to take condoms which she could've used to prevent herself from spawning a wave of new dirty gypsies. That nerdy boy didn't really have time to think but he'll regret this tackle when his two nerdy security grandchildren fight a group of 20 dirty gypsies trying to get to a fucking bubblegum. I could cite Nietschze now but I will rather end this postage. See you comrades.

So, I went to this model train event at a local model train store today but I give it 3/10 it kind of sucked. It was hardly anything out of the ordinary so I went home and played outside with my daughter instead which was 9/10 ( -1 point for it being colder than I anticipated so I was kind of freezing). Now I'm home and about to watch some netflix and drink non-alcoholic beer which will probably end up around 7/10. I will probably fall asleep in the sofa (because I've been awake since 06 in the morning even though it is saturday) which is quite nice but also kind of annoying because you wake up and feel really out of it.

When is playing with your kids anything less than, say, 6/10?

When you're deaf and blind and instead of seeing their happy faces and hearing their laughs you're enshrined in a veil of darkness and constant noise from hell and you're unsure if they are really your kids or if it's just your care-taker's trick to try to make you happy for one second. I'd rate that one somewhere around 4/10.

So my old friend that was living for the past year in Niagara Falls moved back to the area. I haven't seen her in about a year so yeah. I was staying at my parents for the night anyways since me and the (then and now-ex) girlfriend were fighting, so I invited her to stay for the night.

Well... suffice it to say, feelings came rushing back. I wanted to kiss her the whole time (and I know she would've been game), but didn't, because I'm still in love with the ex-gf, and I don't know where it's going.

I don't want to lead my friend on if it turns out I end up going back to my ex-gf. But damn, I wanted to kiss her really bad. Lol.

Formulating another themed mixtape game. I doubt I'll actually post it since we have 3 already but wanted some feedback.

Each poster makes their own mixtape (of let's say 5 songs), and submits them. Each rater then chooses 3 mixtapes to rate, based on how well they fit the theme, not just how well they like the music. The top 3 rated mixtapes are then merged into one mixtape, which is the winning playlist for the round.

Benefit of this method is that (a) we get to choose more than 1 song, and therefore describe the theme better, and (b) we can allow as many participants as we want, because it's not required to rate everything. Just rate 3 mixtapes of your choice.