The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

money spent on penicillin could be used for more hookers

uMuU82a.gif

Reactions: Trodden
Feeling incredibly low, it's weird as hell to finally get to a point where "a few drinks" is something that needs careful consideration but that's where I've found myself.
Again boredom and a certain attitude along with reclusiveness born from a certain way of thinking that somehow I am better than others, and then it comes to a head, so sick of waking and and trying to piece together hours that I cannot recall and thinking that I am not 'that' person I try to be or become at all Infact far from it.
I am a quiet socially awkward person not some big tough metalhead.Thankfully I haven't killed anyone on the roads

Reactions: RedStorm
Guess my mom and the sisters are getting a full DNA workup on my grandmother for mother's day. I know that shit isn't 100% accurate, but regardless I look forward to diving balls deep into whatever our ancient heritage is, because I'm an extremist.

Hopefully we hail from one of the more badass tribes, I will be so disappointed if my roots are entirely goat herder. But damned if I won't get a t-shirt that says 'OG GOAT HERDER' anyways.

Guess my mom and the sisters are getting a full DNA workup on my grandmother for mother's day. I know that shit isn't 100% accurate, but regardless I look forward to diving balls deep into whatever our ancient heritage is, because I'm an extremist.

Hopefully we hail from one of the more badass tribes, I will be so disappointed if my roots are entirely goat herder. But damned if I won't get a t-shirt that says 'OG GOAT HERDER' anyways.

Probably a descendant of some fucked up virgin-sacrificing cult.