The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I honestly just bring sanitary wipes with me in my bag and use them. It works better than toilet paper, but I don't know how well it would work for someone with butt hair.

I honestly just bring sanitary wipes with me in my bag and use them. It works better than toilet paper, but I don't know how well it would work for someone with butt hair.

Probably just as well in my case. If businesses would just switch to 2 ply TP instead of 1 ply, it would be that much better for everyone.

Went for a quick ride before the storms hit...well they didn't hit Springfield at all.
But apparently a couple small towns had tornados touch down.
Sirens went off for a while.
I stood outside and watched the super low clouds.
Now I'm pooping

Yeah I agree re: cash grab. They require the same thing from psychologists so yay me in ~6 years.
Dude I'm thinking of becoming a psychologist when I'm older, is the occupation enjoyable? Do you work for a government agency or something private?
I just had a mishap with the Scotch guard. I discharged some propellant into a balloon, and inhaled, and got a mouthful of scotch guard liquid.
LOL. What the fuck dude, i only know one guy worse then you and he's died like 3 separate times and has done every drug. He keeps trying to convince me he saw a dude get his arm chopped off, he says the next time I'm over he's gonna get that guy to come over and kick my ass.

Reactions: PrincessHades
LOL. What the fuck dude, i only know one guy worse then you and he's died like 3 separate times and has done every drug. He keeps trying to convince me he saw a dude get his arm chopped off, he says the next time I'm over he's gonna get that guy to come over and kick my ass.

What the actual fuck? What kind of company do you keep? The idea of you getting beaten up by someone who chopped their arm off is making me laugh quite a bit.

Dude I'm thinking of becoming a psychologist when I'm older, is the occupation enjoyable? Do you work for a government agency or something private?

I've only just made it into grad school, so I couldn't tell you yet. I will tell you currently the field is quite saturated. Be prepared to work your butt off just for a chance to interview for school.

Reactions: CiG and RedStorm
Alright. Trodden buddy, enough with the fucking sigs dude, its gonna give me a fucking seizure.

do you have epilepsy? wasnt trying to trigger it. just putting cool images up

I figured most people using a mobile device had sigs turned off to save battery, etc

does a still picture bother you?