The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

you clearly know nothing about meat.... so shut your little piehole you autistic little fuck.

This is a perfect example of when you escalate shit unnecessarily.

The more you know.

Reactions: The Butt
This is a perfect example of when you escalate shit unnecessarily.

The more you know.

Are you fucking serious? wow. Take your damn badge off and take in a deep breath bro. You seem to be the only one here who took that shit seriously.

This is hilariously absurd, not sure if you were being serious or not tbh.

You don't even know meat bro.

I was clearly fucking around, but his post that i was responding to clearly displayed that he really doesn't know much about meat, other than eating it ...

bones suck. Who the fuck wants a piece of fucking meat with the fucking bone in it. all it is, is a fucking inconvenience

... :lol:

Also, yes i'm pretty sure having a bone in a piece of meat is just too much for most of the autistic children out there.

Last edited:
Unrelated but....
I'm curious what flavor bone adds exactly.

Definitely related to the rest of your post.

http://www.americastestkitchenfeed....t-bones-add-flavor-fat-and-juiciness-to-meat/

http://www.tendergrassfedmeat.com/2010/04/30/beautiful-nutritious-delicious-bones/

from wiki ...

Effect on flavor and texture
The principal effect of cooking meat on the bone is that it alters the flavour and texture. Albumen and collagen in the bones release gelatin when boiled which adds substance to stews, stocks, soups and sauces.[6] The bone also conducts heat within the meat so that it cooks more evenly and prevents meat drying out and shrinking during cooking.[4][7]

... not high enough.

Whattaya say, Sinead O? With or without bone?

edit: I just think its fucking stupid that ozz calls me out on supposedly escalating shit with my joke post when that twat called a "fucking idiot" out of nowhere and i didn't even take that seriously. Just amazing, its like his personal goal here is to just give me as much shit as possible. Shit like that is just killing the spirit of this place.

Last edited:
As far as roasts and boiling bones for stews and whatnot I can dig that... But with steak I barely want mine cooked at all so I feel like it might be negligible there. If my steak if cooked dry I'm flat out being a cunt and not eating it.

Well if you read those links you would see that stews and soups are not the only thing bone adds flavor to. I throw meat on the skewers every weekend, and i can confirm that most meat with bones definitely taste better. For example, im pretty sure everyone here will agree with me that pork with a piece of bone tastes infinity better than pork without bone. Chicken and certain slices of beef are cooked better and even taste better without bones though. But i might be in the minority when it comes to chicken(i prefer the white meat)

I like most of my steaks at medium-well. But yeah, nothing is worse than a fuckin' dry ass steak.

I cook my NY Strip steaks with the bone and its good. I cook Ribeye steaks without the bone and its good.

Aren't bones really just used for stews?

Guys, just saying if you ever have kids or do have kids do not put them in a shitty public school. Seriously the type of nonsense that goes on is just ridiculous. They won't be cared for the way you'd want them to be.