The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

You mean that time you didn't get laid? Roger that.

Only I did. Because I was on the way to my girlfriend's.

And, as I don't find it impossible to judge what will and won't entertain people, I managed to have some lols with a stranger on the way.

Any lefties here?

I eat and play tennis and badminton left handed. I guess I do most shit right handed because the world is geared up that way. I remember thinking that guitar would be easier left handed when I started but fuck paying more for one when you're going to be shit to begin with anyway.

Very reliable car, except for the faulty window mechanism. Thieves can push down the windows with their hands. I wouldn't keep anything valuable in it.

Early Honda window regulators are notoriously shite in quality. Every Honda I've owned has gone through at least two. Having said that, their engines are rockstars. Anytime I sell one I always regret it as if it's the last great Honda on Earth lol.

Anyway, lease on the BMW is up in 3 months. Still deciding what to get next. I'm thinking an older German sedan with a V8. Audi S4 perhaps, maybe an older M5 if it's cheap enough, or a 540i. Something along those lines. I really want a wagon but those fuckers are impossible to find.

Pick one:

audis4.jpg bmw540i.jpg

Anyone ever get a car with a rebuilt or salvage title? I'm always tempted by the savings but, ya know.... No thanks on the risk.

I got fucking trashed on Friday at my folks place. Was hoping this one lass was gonna stay the night with me there, but that didn't pan out. Oh well.

I'm not sure the Earth could withstand you, @CASSETTEISGOD @The Butt and me drunk in the same room.

Tbh I think people would feel drunk just watching us.

Holy shit that would be a fucking wild time. Just 4 drunk assholes screaming along to Judas Priest at full volume in between shots of tequila and a million PBRs.

Fucking right. All the PBRs.

Reactions: CiG
Anyway, lease on the BMW is up in 3 months. Still deciding what to get next. I'm thinking an older German sedan with a V8. Audi S4 perhaps, maybe an older M5 if it's cheap enough, or a 540i. Something along those lines. I really want a wagon but those fuckers are impossible to find.

Pick one:

View attachment 5447 View attachment 5448
The Audi. I've got a 2001 A4 3.0V6 and it's been great. V8 would be fun. Auto or manual?

Had two slices of pizza and drinking the rest of my beer. All gone. I have to wait until Friday :( I'm going to wake up at4:30 to lesson plan because adhd is getting the best of me.

To the lefties: I actually think left handed people are interesting. Like the way they think. Maybe I'm drunk and reading into this too much. But they always seem to be pretty unique people