The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I drove a BMW for about 6 years and it was seriously the worst car to maintain. It isn't worth it to own one unless your salary is at least six figures a year. It handled like a damn Formula 1 car though. That and heated seats are the only two things I miss.

Yea, most BMW owners have to be somewhat higher rollers since my mechanic friends say they are so expensive to repair and maintain. Gotta admit that owning something like the M5 would be fantastic, but I cant afford it yet.

Put me down as another Civic owner (07). Speaking of faulty windows, my driver side window has had a problem with the molding getting in the way for a couple years, and when my brother borrowed it last he said that the inside molding detached, so now I have to stuff a towel in it to prevent road noise. The window is still usable, but I need to get that shit replaced. But im also in need of 4 new tires, struts, shocks, windshield, and a timing belt, so im not sure when ill get around to replacing the window molding.

Just watched the teaser for episode six of Star Trek Continues. Awesome stuff. Can't wait for the full episode.

Oh. Yeah series is on youtube. Only five episodes thus far though.

LOL so I've been enjoying my chunk of days off by staying up late and sleeping in. My grocery manager just texted me asking if I could work 8-5 or 9-6 today. I'm on no sleep thus far and that is in either ten minutes, or an hour and ten minutes, respectively. LOLNOPE. Guess who's text is being ignored.

Vtech just kicked in, bro!

This thing has a lot of nice tech features. Can't wait to customize my wallpaper.