The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I thought sfk was Australian?

Schmidt don't listen to that guy. He stay hating for no reason. Also, Schmidt is pretty nice he doesn't do anything to insult anyone here really. That shit makes me mad. When someone is not looking to be confrontational and people who think they're big and bad start with them.

I'm having a beer because I've been sick for the past few days. Also, I stood up for myself like a goddamn boss at work. The woman in the office (aka little miss piggy because she looks like one) was always a cunt to me. But she went a step further on Friday. She basically told me no for copies and when I asked my principal he was literally about to give me the keys to the assistant principals office to make them. Another teacher made it for me, and office piggy lady said "That's not nice you stepping over me like that." The copies were for my classes (only 20 of one page) and I wasn't disrespectful at all to her. Also, seriously not even my kids are mean to me, I'm nice as fuck. So I put her in her place professionally. Felt good but I'll probably hear her mouth on Monday. I don't care though; I'm no pushover my West Indian Bronx gal creds just went up.

Last edited:
Hungover and dizzy as fuck. Tried to get out of bed and nearly fell. Oops.

That's what I get for drinking so much vodka.

Nothing, sinks in my kitchen have been backed up for days, everytime I look at it, it is dreadful.

You fucking cunts I'd rather masturbate my dick but I'm at work so I'm instead going to watch the penguins of madagascar because I don't know sky's blue trees green whatever. Yesterday I wished to look at butts and only that on my way home but instead someone called me and I had no time to look at butts from the window. Terrible and utter misfortune.

Reactions: CiG