The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Wtf people on a metal board complain about patch jackets, gtfo plz.

@CASSETTEISGOD awsome jacket, love the back! Hammerheart in my (hammer)heart. <3

I rarely use mine nowdays though, thinking of pulling it out now that it is getting warmer.

I'm on the fence though, should I still use my emperor's return backpatch or switch to my Reverend Bizarre I have laying around?

Reactions: CiG
Fuck man! If that were my choice I'd go with Reverend Bizarre just because.

Funnily enough I only bothered with doing my vest because it's pretty much winter here and a vest is just the right amount of warmth for me. Also fuck these anti-vest dorks.

Good one. The stuff that 14 year olds are made of!

You'd know all about what 14 year olds are made of. After all you listen to teenmetal.

Reactions: RedStorm
My girlfriend is picking me up from work in one hour. That will be nice. I'm tired but beers will help.

I don't have a patch jacket because I'm indecisive and like what if I put the large back patch as a band I don't love that much later and get too lazy to change it and have misrepresented?!? ANARCHY!

Reactions: Dak
Nice, going to make mine soon, i already have an at the gates patch on there and it looks pitiful by itself. Im going to get Emperor, Darkthrone, Death, Drowning the light, and Desaster patches. Looking forward to the Desaster patch the most, its an album cover of their album The arts of destruction. Ill send pics in a few weeks once i sew all that shit on

I have two patches vests. And if my shirts and stuff have collars on them I'd put band pins on the tips since I have a shit ton of pins and patches left over. I have a draw of that stuff since I'm too lazy to start a third vest.

Also I drank coffee and graded six sets of work (over 100 students) from different classes in an hour. speedymcdoom ovah heyah.