The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

friday-the-13th-final-chapter-jason-death.gif

Reactions: dwellerINTHEdark
I personally hate labels, words, letters on my clothes. Music is great but it has nothing to do with how I look. When I see a dude with a patch jacket part of me wants to talk to him and exchange bands and crap but another part thinks fuck he's probably still a teenager mentally and fairly autistic

Reactions: Dak
Yea but I dont know that initially ya silly goose. In general, I'm probably almost always right. There are exceptions though so yea I get it. But all I'm saying is you look like the general metal dope, just like the hip hopper, hippie, hipster etc

You're probably almost always wrong. The irony is this kind of vapid judging of one's character based on a patch jacket is itself mentally teen aged.

Every metalhead I know that wears a patch jacket is mostly just a normal, hard working person, sometimes with a family.

I mean, the point of a patch jacket is to establish how metuhl you are and to look down on others. Metal is kind of a high school shit community imo

Reactions: Dak
I don't really understand how different it is from wearing a shirt of a band? I mean in the end if you wear your nike dri fit shirt or some shirt of some random KVLT asshole garage band, you're still advertising shit