The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

You guys will circle jerk about X band is Y genre for 20 pages. No one recommends or searches for new music because it's all just a bunch of stupid bullshit in these threads on here. Once and awhile i'll find something worthwhile or someone else and that makes it worth it. But to act like this or the GMD forum isn't a semblance of the bullshit in the community is kind of laughable.
Bullshit. I'm lazy as fuck with searching for new stuff these days but if I want to all I have to do is go visit the Death Metal thread or the Thrash Metal thread or whatever and have a look. There are people constantly asking for and recommending stuff of whatever style. Plus the mixtape threads are a great way to get exposed to new stuff that you wouldn't even try to listen to normally. Why not just admit that you don't really give a fuck about finding new music on here anymore and would prefer to pontificate about other things instead? I'm sure Dak and Ein have.

Ozz has been bullied about metalcore for so many years he became a cutter, for instance <3
I find the in-crowd vs out-crowd on here stuff hilarious and there are actually a pretty good mix of people on here these days. Ozz should stop being a girl and come and play the mixtape game instead of faffing about getting in stupid poo-throwing contests with CIG.

Reactions: The Butt
I will eventually!
tumblr_mv6my8MtWt1rqlnsko1_500.gif

Bullshit. I'm lazy as fuck with searching for new stuff these days but if I want to all I have to do is go visit the Death Metal thread or the Thrash Metal thread or whatever and have a look. There are people constantly asking for and recommending stuff of whatever style. Plus the mixtape threads are a great way to get exposed to new stuff that you wouldn't even try to listen to normally. Why not just admit that you don't really give a fuck about finding new music on here anymore and would prefer to pontificate about other things instead? I'm sure Dak and Ein have.

Not trying to be a dick, but the only recommendations from the thrash thread for awhile have been Baroque's attempts to justify post 80s thrash. Just because I don't post doesn't mean I don't read it?

Not trying to be a dick, but the only recommendations from the thrash thread for awhile have been Baroque's attempts to justify post 80s thrash. Just because I don't post doesn't mean I don't read it?
So what you really mean is that people on here aren't searching for or recommending anything you like?

This pretty much. This is the exact reason why people who used to frequent GMD don't post in GMD anymore.
I think the quality of posts/posters has improved significantly in the last few years. When someone bumps a thread from 06 or 07 I usually cringe at the amount of stupid.

I have different tastes than most people on here, so of course I would feel that way? Find me a place to go and i'll do it. SKR died, hellride died, RC has something here and there. MA is ridiculous, NWN is stupid.

Once and awhile people without shit opinions post and I check it out. Fine with me, but this whole forum posts more in the males and females or pics thread than anywhere else.

You guys will circle jerk about X band is Y genre for 20 pages. No one recommends or searches for new music because it's all just a bunch of stupid bullshit in these threads on here. Once and awhile i'll find something worthwhile or someone else and that makes it worth it. But to act like this or the GMD forum isn't a semblance of the bullshit in the community is kind of laughable.

Ozz has been bullied about metalcore for so many years he became a cutter, for instance <3

Well good for you, you added to the shitfest because I posted a photo of something I just sewed together. Fucking retard.

why are dorks like yourself, Ein and Dak here besides to dork on and on about politics and pretty much never discuss metal?

Because there's basically nothing interesting to discuss about metal beyond band recs, and I read them when I want new music. The controversial opinions thread has rehashed the same arguments to death over the years. Opeth.

Because there's basically nothing interesting to discuss about metal beyond band recs, and I read them when I want new music. The controversial opinions thread has rehashed the same arguments to death over the years. Opeth.

Fair enough. Maybe start a debate in said thread about patches instead of sneering at me like a bitch because I have one jacket.

Why the fuck do you create these phony ass stigmas for yourselves? I mean honestly its bullshit to limit yourselves due to social standards. Its one thing to not stick a dildo up your ass and walk out into the city with it and another to have words on your fucking clothing. Also who the fuck is anyone impressing with a patch jacket? I bet the first impression most will get out of me is that I'm some edgy cut yourself rebel teenager thats mentally retarded.

You are showing your dominion over lesser metalheads at shows ofcourse. You know that fine line between wearing the coolest shirt so everyone is staring in awe and wearing a shirt so cool nobody recognizes and doesn't care about.
Serious considerations!