The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Was the Mayhem rip off too obvious? Right now, I'm thinking about how pissed I am. See, my school had a strict as fuck dress code. You have to wear polo shirts, no jeans are allowed, no long hair allowed for boys, you have to have a belt and have your shirt tucked in. It's really a ridiculous regulation on something very arbitrary. Today, we could wear whatever the fuck we wanted, and we were going to be allowed to do that for the rest of the week, but now, I got an email saying that we have to wear an NSA (our school abbreviation haha) t shirt or a shirt with a school color to wear jeans. So, now I have to find a bunch of polo shirts and dumb preppy bullshit because some girls had to wear their slutty but sexy short shorts and ruin it for everyone. I don't really wear polo shirts with jeans...

This is the last week. It's exam week. And I don't feel like finding more polo shirts. None of them fit me anymore and they are all dirty...

My school got out last week. Its shit, secular private school full of fucking retards, idiots and autists. Its from middle school to high school and the majority of kids are middle school and middle schoolers are fucking retards, i was living proof of this when i first joined here

My school got out last week. Its shit, secular private school full of fucking retards, idiots and autists. Its from middle school to high school and the majority of kids are middle school and middle schoolers are fucking retards, i was living proof of this when i first joined here

I was living proof of the retarded majority in sixth grade. I acted all hip hop and ghetto. I want to kill my sixth grade self brutally.

Reactions: RedStorm
the hip hop thing is something that all kids in our generation will go through. its a guarantee, i remember thinking i was cool on the bus listening to Eminem, so fucking retarded. I don't know what it was like for the other people here but for you and I, its definitely that

Honestly my memory from anything before I left high school is gone. Totally destroyed by smoking pot every day for six years straight.

Reactions: CiG
I finally bought new speakers for my computer today, replacing the old ones which have now surpassed fifteen years in age. However, when I was lifting the box out of the trunk of my car, I fumbled and the edge of the cardboard top flap cut my finger. I guess that enhances the joy I get out of listening with these new speakers, knowing they were bought with blood.

Still haven't had the chance to properly listen to the new Vektor, because my ear has been infected and music doesn't sound the same. Also my new place still doesn't have Internet. Moving sucks. but it will be worth it.

fuck hip hop, that shit depresses the life out of me, I don't even care if there was some positive intellectual tru germanic pagan ethnic hip hop in the first two weeks of 1988, before the corporations poured a load of crude oil on top of it.

fuck hip hop, that shit depresses the life out of me, I don't even care if there was some positive intellectual tru germanic pagan ethnic hip hop in the first two weeks of 1988, before the corporations poured a load of crude oil on top of it.

Everything depresses you, you're a sad wanker. But I do find some agreement in the repulsion at how corporate it became.

I mean, unless you are deaf, I bet that Vektor album sounds just the same with our without a slightly infected ear.

Nah everything sounded different. It was like my ear hadn't popped in 3 days and it sounded like I was in a tunnel, or underwater, my own voice echoing in my head. I took a drive up to the mountains and I can hear again, thankfully.

Reactions: RedStorm