The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I dunno I just find the whole "lol patch vests are lame", "I'm cooler than you because I wear plain clothes" attitude to be really prissy and gay. It's fucking clothes tbh, and I don't think we are trying to impress anyone, maybe we just... gasp; actually like the style and look of it.

So slob on my knob like it's corn on the cob, tbh ldo obvs.

Reactions: CiG and RedStorm
You like looking at patches on your back? solid brah

p.s. no one said plain clothes r kewl, I said logos/labels are a class symbol soooo yah

but maybe you guys should feel good the butt is on your side

You like looking at patches on your back? solid brah

p.s. no one said plain clothes r kewl, I said logos/labels are a class symbol soooo yah

but maybe you guys should feel good the butt is on your side
Way to overanalyze fucking clothes dude. You're a real philosopher. One of the intellectual greats of our time.

Reactions: CiG and RedStorm
Inhalants. No, I'm just kidding. I've stopped that for good. I think it may have contributed to my pneumonia. Anyways, what I'm doing right now is reading over the lyrics I wrote today.

Here is "Destroyed by Time"

It was a thousand years ago
My corpse was left to rot
Covered in earth and time
Forgotten by humans
I have been destroyed by the hours that seem like years
Each second is torture
In this living coffin

I am not dead
I shake violently
In a pool of my own wretched stench
Of putrifaction
The torture is vile

Mortals are not forgiven
For leaving me in solitude
To die...

(End lyrics)

What do you think? Complete piece of shit? Decent? Good?

You are showing your dominion over lesser metalheads at shows ofcourse. You know that fine line between wearing the coolest shirt so everyone is staring in awe and wearing a shirt so cool nobody recognizes and doesn't care about.
Serious considerations!

If only we had metal shows here, then my life might be so much better because I'd be able to dominate the n00bz!

You can stop now. He didn't attack you.

Try not to be a biased fuckhead with who you warn mate.

@CIG go ahead, show us your patched scarf :tickled:

Even if I didn't live in a hellish, hot desert, I still wouldn't wear that shit. What do you look like anyway? Post a photo so we can criticise your double-chin or whatever.

Reactions: The Butt
Complete piece of shit.

Was the Mayhem rip off too obvious? Right now, I'm thinking about how pissed I am. See, my school had a strict as fuck dress code. You have to wear polo shirts, no jeans are allowed, no long hair allowed for boys, you have to have a belt and have your shirt tucked in. It's really a ridiculous regulation on something very arbitrary. Today, we could wear whatever the fuck we wanted, and we were going to be allowed to do that for the rest of the week, but now, I got an email saying that we have to wear an NSA (our school abbreviation haha) t shirt or a shirt with a school color to wear jeans. So, now I have to find a bunch of polo shirts and dumb preppy bullshit because some girls had to wear their slutty but sexy short shorts and ruin it for everyone. I don't really wear polo shirts with jeans...

This is the last week. It's exam week. And I don't feel like finding more polo shirts. None of them fit me anymore and they are all dirty...

If only we had metal shows here, then my life might be so much better because I'd be able to dominate the n00bz!

Try not to be a biased fuckhead with who you warn mate.

Even if I didn't live in a hellish, hot desert, I still wouldn't wear that shit. What do you look like anyway? Post a photo so we can criticise your double-chin or whatever.

You live in a desert!!!???? Australia? I'm just curious. Have you ever seen a kangaroo in the desert?