The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

lol at you nerds with braces. I had em when I was like 11 and thank christ I got rid of them by high school. I still didn't get any slat because I was too busy with World of Warcraft to care back then.

I had em twice. Got into a bad bike accident when I first had them in middle school. Then in college, I needed one of the teeth replaced that was damaged in the bike accident, but before they could do that, they put me back in braces to straighten my teeth out again and promote bone growth. Fucking sucked. Luckily, I had a different guy the second time around who was much better than the first

I have already had braces for half a a year now and generally I can't complain but after every visit my head aches badly. At least I can see some results.

I had braces for 4 years. I also go to the dentist every 6 months (having full dental coverage helps). You don't fuck around with your chompers and women tend to like a nice set of them on a guy

Never had braces. I got really lucky, but I also take care of them like crazy. Electronic toothbrushes and flossing goes a long way. I haven't had a cavity since I was like 10.

My teeth are so fucked it's sad. I have a molar floating around in my jawbone with a sac around it that might rupture and plenty of other 'adult teeth' that never existed in the first place. Fucking hillbilly genes.

Reactions: CiG
My teeth are fucked but they aren't as bad as I thought they were. There's zero space between them and they're overlapped in places. Supposedly my parents insurance wouldn't pay to have them fixed because they weren't bad enough though. Poor girl cleaning them couldn't even get floss between them, shredded like 6 pieces trying.

I had a tooth growing in the roof of my mouth when I was a kid. Freaked me out pretty hard when they finally pulled it.

Funnily enough, one of the few upsides to being indigenous Australian is apparently not having many teeth issues. I thought it was bullshit until an old friend linked me some data showing that wisdom teeth issues are rare and some other bullshit about overlapping teeth.

Though my teeth aren't in great shape or anything, I had a shitty upbringing to say the least.