The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Genesee Cream Ale, cleaning up my apartment, and blast that Sojourner album that someone posted about on the Albums Kicking your Ass thread. I was expecting more Summoning but this is pretty cool shit regardless.

My teeth are so fucked it's sad. I have a molar floating around in my jawbone with a sac around it that might rupture and plenty of other 'adult teeth' that never existed in the first place. Fucking hillbilly genes.
Don't feel bad. I have a tooth directly in front of another tooth. Sucks having no dental coverage.

Reactions: Carpe Mortem
Could be worse.
ad.jpg

Reactions: CiG
Yeah but you're like in a Virginia where the dental business is probably booming. Bet you had plenty of other friends with roof teeth.

Reactions: unknown
he was silent for a long moment, he was silent for a moment, it was quiet for a moment, it was dark and cold, there was a pause, it was my turn

I did a job yesterday for this huge fat dude. He was at the gargantuan sleeveless tshirt and shorts that look like a skirt stage. Almost mumu territory. I had to into his room to fix his internet. His bed had a massive sag in it and the room was filthy and covered in Xbox games and bits of food. Smelled like sweat and unwashed arse in there. Fucking disgusting.

Reactions: Phylactery and CiG
FYI - noone is above the rules. I just spent more time than I care deleting posts. Next time if people engage is fanning the flames you will also be in metal timeout. Don't drink-drank-drunk and post kids.