The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I personally hate labels, words, letters on my clothes. Music is great but it has nothing to do with how I look.

Same. I've been wearing plain Ts and walmart shorts or jeans for years now. Partially because I feel like shit on a Tshirt is essentially like bumper stickers on a car (double that for patch vest/jacket), and partially because people are too damn stupid to accurately assess me based on what's on a shirt. So I give them as little information as possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: unknown
a see? this guy is more metal than you. You suck dude. :)

I'm not trying to be metal, not trying to be anything. Just wearing a jacket with patches on it.

@CG You convinced me. Patch jackets aren't dumb.

I stopped rating women by number while I was still a teen, so how about go fuck yourself faggot you're just as mentally teen aged as any asshole with a patch jacket.

I mean, the point of a patch jacket is to establish how metuhl you are and to look down on others. Metal is kind of a high school shit community imo

Sure I can agree with that, not that I personally think I fit into this since I'm not that kind of elitist rude asshole and there's nobody in my living area that I can impress. If metal is a high school shit community though, why are dorks like yourself, Ein and Dak here besides to dork on and on about politics and pretty much never discuss metal?

Last edited:
Drunk as fuck again and I don't give a shit.

I thought you meant a fan's jacket dedicated to Bieber. Because you're a fag etc.

Autistic activity =/= patch jacket
Autistic activity = listening to Devildriver
[ ] NOT TOLD
[X] FUCKING TOLD

Also I find Ozz giving people shit for trolling ironic considering lately he has been the one starting the most shit. Absolutely retard-level arguments too. Needs to slow his roll. Or cool his jets, since he'd probably eat the roll. Acting like he's top shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG
The irony of plain clothes wearers looking down on patch jacket wearers because of a generalisation about patch jacket wearers looking down on everybody else. Woah you're so edgy with your cargo shorts.

When you homos die, I hope someone remembers to have "didn't wear a patch jacket, he was above such interests" engraved on your tombstone, just so nobody ever forgets how cool you all are.

The only reason Dak doesn't have a patch jacket is because nobody has made Thomas Sowell quotes into patches.
314.jpg

Reactions: CiG
It is interesting how the people not liking to dress metal also hardly post in the actual metal section of this forum. That bieber-jacket is probably closer to the truth than any wants to admit. :)

Do band t shirts constitute plain clothes? I would assume not..

edit: never mind. I guess owning tons of band shirts can be considered just as 'autistic' as having a patch jacket.

Last edited:
Dunkin' donuts coffee is actually stronger than Starbucks.

Exactly my point :p People want to look and appear a certain way..

Sure I can agree with that, not that I personally think I fit into this since I'm not that kind of elitist rude asshole and there's nobody in my living area that I can impress. If metal is a high school shit community though, why are dorks like yourself, Ein and Dak here besides to dork on and on about politics and pretty much never discuss metal?

You guys will circle jerk about X band is Y genre for 20 pages. No one recommends or searches for new music because it's all just a bunch of stupid bullshit in these threads on here. Once and awhile i'll find something worthwhile or someone else and that makes it worth it. But to act like this or the GMD forum isn't a semblance of the bullshit in the community is kind of laughable.

Ozz has been bullied about metalcore for so many years he became a cutter, for instance <3

You guys will circle jerk about X band is Y genre for 20 pages. No one recommends or searches for new music because it's all just a bunch of stupid bullshit in these threads on here. Once and awhile i'll find something worthwhile or someone else and that makes it worth it. But to act like this or the GMD forum isn't a semblance of the bullshit in the community is kind of laughable.

This pretty much. This is the exact reason why people who used to frequent GMD don't post in GMD anymore.

Ozz has been bullied about metalcore for so many years he became a cutter, for instance <3

I got used to it just like the fat jokes considering I've been hearing about it for 15+ years.

Last edited: