The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

And @Krow did I ever tell about my friend's drink that he called a "power bomb" (or sometimes a Kyle Bomb)? You basically filled a fucking red solo cup more than half way with whiskey or rum and then added a few splashed of RC Cola or whatever cheap cola you prefer and you proceed to down the whole fucking thing pretty much in one go.

I saw him do 3 of these in only a couple of hours with a few beers. Last time I saw him he was passed out in the garage on a chair puking into a garbage can. It was adorable.

Try it out sometime. Also, let's get drunk together.

I'm not sure the Earth could withstand you, @CASSETTEISGOD @The Butt and me drunk in the same room.

Reactions: The Butt and CiG
What kind of gin do you drink? I'll take shots if I have bitters to coat the bottom of the glass with.

I've only ever bought a couple kinds and I actually prefer the cheaper Seagrams to the Tanqueray.

Yeah I feel the same way. Cheap gin is great! Bombay is good and all, but Beefeater tastes exactly the same for half the price.

I don't like vodka either.

Stupid moment when you run into someone you weren't planning on seeing. I ran into a friend who took the time to install braids that took like 5 hours in my hair that should've lasted a month but my finicky self took them out within a week. That was not fun could see the disappointment on her face. Fuck my luck can't get away with anything.

How can you hate vodka? It barely has a taste and you can make loads of good drinks with it.

It's like a memory-gag reflex for me now, I drank a whole bottle straight on my own when I was 17 and now I just can't. Occasionally I like it with some fruit juice, but that's rare.

But if it barely has a taste then maybe you need some help haha.

Reactions: Phylactery
I did the same, I was also 17 or 18 at the time. Now the mere thought of a shot of straight vodka makes me want to puke. I still drink it with mixers, though.

Reactions: CiG
It's like a memory-gag reflex for me now, I drank a whole bottle straight on my own when I was 17 and now I just can't. Occasionally I like it with some fruit juice, but that's rare.
Yeah fair enough, I did the same with Bundaberg Rum. *shudder*

But if it barely has a taste then maybe you need some help haha.
Yeah I meant mixed. I'm not big on straight vodka.

The only drink I feel like I dislike because of stupid teenage shenanigans is Pimm's. Fuck that stuff. Fuck tennis too.

The only drink I feel like I dislike because of stupid teenage shenanigans is Pimm's. Fuck that stuff. Fuck tennis too.

Lotsa good teenage timez with bottles of vodka though.

Who needs vegetables when you can just drink screwdrivers???

I'm pretty sure everyone has that one bottle of alcohol they can never touch again. For me it's easy because it's something disgusting in the first place. My older cousin bought me a bottle of Ice 101 for my 18th birthday years ago. (Because ya know, our last name is Ice) That's 101 proof peppermint schnapps. I drank the entire bottle in one night and got sick. Imagine projectile vomiting an entire bottle of toothpaste flavored liquor. A bunch came out my nose too and felt like it burned my sinuses for days...

Reactions: CiG
I hate vomiting. But still, puking when drunk is much more bearable than puking when sick because of food poisoning for example. When drunk you just don't feel (or don't recall feeling) that fucking flavor.

I'm pretty sure everyone has that one bottle of alcohol they can never touch again. For me it's easy because it's something disgusting in the first place. My older cousin bought me a bottle of Ice 101 for my 18th birthday years ago. (Because ya know, our last name is Ice) That's 101 proof peppermint schnapps. I drank the entire bottle in one night and got sick. Imagine projectile vomiting an entire bottle of toothpaste flavored liquor. A bunch came out my nose too and felt like it burned my sinuses for days...
If you drank a whole bottle of peppermint schnapps then you're just asking for the wrath. Burned sinuses sounds like you got out easy.

I hate vomiting. But still, puking when drunk is much more bearable than puking when sick because of food poisoning for example. When drunk you just don't feel (or don't recall feeling) that fucking flavor.
Except that I and pretty much everyone I know can't touch whatever alcohol again because all they can remember is the taste of it coming back out mixed with bile and whatever food they ate.

I've noticed it takes me a lot longer to get over a hangover than it used to, even with my beloved pickle juice trick, so I just avoid it. Getting old fucking fast. It takes like an entire day to recover now.

But still bloodymarys4ever.