The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

That's pretty funny, although I recall you saying that you don't like playing that position in bed.

Haha beer stores close at ~9 or 10 here. I was super late, and only had one beer left when I posted that. Fucked that one up.

Won't make that mistake today!

I've got to lay off the alcohol just a bit. I feel like fuck this morning. Chugged a big glass of half gin half apple juice last night and had a couple beers behind. Feeling it so fucking bad this morning.

What kind of gin do you drink? I'll take shots if I have bitters to coat the bottom of the glass with.

I've only ever bought a couple kinds and I actually prefer the cheaper Seagrams to the Tanqueray.

Reactions: Dak and CiG
Whiskey and apple juice is the best. Better than whiskey and Cocoa-cola. Thinking apple juice is just a good mixer in general.

Had parent teacher conference. Did a PD for parents on how to support science learning at home. Like only a handful of parents showed up... Out of like hundreds. I have tons of family vouchers for museums and shit that'll go to waste. I think imma take a few and give to the program I use to work for

And @Krow did I ever tell about my friend's drink that he called a "power bomb" (or sometimes a Kyle Bomb)? You basically filled a fucking red solo cup more than half way with whiskey or rum and then added a few splashed of RC Cola or whatever cheap cola you prefer and you proceed to down the whole fucking thing pretty much in one go.

I saw him do 3 of these in only a couple of hours with a few beers. Last time I saw him he was passed out in the garage on a chair puking into a garbage can. It was adorable.

Try it out sometime. Also, let's get drunk together.

Reactions: Krow and CiG