The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

With my luck I'd definitely pick up the poisonous ones, cook em, and then die :lol:

Mushrooms grew on me. I use to hate them but I get the hype now.

Edit: anyone has any plans for Mother's Day?

I'm probably only gonna be able to give my mother a call tbh.

My parents live out of town and I don't drive, plus I work today and tomorrow... so no way am I gonna be able to visit my parents.

Fuck I just almost fell asleep at work the times are fucking rough bitch.I had a coffee in the morning no sugar no milk no faggot now the machine is out of beans. I'm also out of money. I'm waiting for my boss to arrive so I can do a different work while being at work, yo dawg. I should also get some extra cash for this.

In other news, I think I should have sex today.

I'm watching the Logies, Australia's version of the Emmys. Apparently we still can't do an awards show without about roughly 193847 awkward moments on screen. Yay STRAYA

Well 24 hours later I'm still alive after eating those mushrooms so sorry to disappoint anyone there. They tasted extremely odd though, like the watermelon rind they smelled like actually. Not sure if I'll be taking any of that particular kind again.

Spent the day with my family for Mothers Day, hit a couple flea markets, ate breakfast, then went for a hike at Valley Falls. Finished up at a place famous for their bread bowls with a massive cheesesteak one. Sitting here drinking a beer dreading going to work tomorrow.

I've had the worse sinus infection/allergies all week. It's fucking ridiculous. All I did was go for a walk last saturday and thought I was going to die the rest of the week. Allergies here are kicking my ass. Finally recovering but holy shit this past week sucked.

Aside from that, drinking coffee and approving timecards. yyayayayayayfayfuashugioj

Shopping around for a new car, just because I'm sick of driving a 2001 and don't wanna pay for a few repairs coming up. Chevy has been releasing some pretty sharp hatchbacks the last few years. The sonic's pretty cheap even and painless to insure.

%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%9F%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%95-%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%8B%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%84-5-%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B9-Hatchback-1.jpg

Pretty regular morning here for me. Woke up and masturbated my dickstick to some czech girl trying to make money to buy drugs. Scrobbled my iPod, dildoed my butt and shaved my chin lanugo that makes me look like a virgin. The tea I drink is Kenyan, dark brown to blakk and earthy-smelling. It has the ability to wake up my senses. I'm listening to some classical flute concertos to wake up my other senses. I'm waiting for my payroll to arrive on my card so my girlfriend doesn't have to buy me more beers. She paid for me the last 5 days or so and it's beginning to feel very awkward but ain't I a poor fucking leech. I have time to post because my boss told me to arrive later as he has some meeting in his office. Ok no problem.