The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

So, I caught three kids in the back pulling an @Iron Wizard and drinking cough syrup in the back of class today. One actually has a one-to-one paraprofessional who was on her phone the entire time while it was happening. I lost my shit on them and will hold their little backsides for gym to finish up work.

I was never interested in cough syrup as a child. That shit tastes so bad.

Laying down, can't sleep. Debating cracking open a beer.

I formally requested a change of availability at work today so that I get every second Thursday Friday Saturday off. I can work literally every other day... but my father is in poor health, so I made it clear that I need this time every two weeks (days my mother has off, to drive me to and from) to spend time with my family.

If they deny my request, I may just do what I did last time, and harass my managers for letters of recommendation, making it seem like I'm going to walk. I've been told by some supervisors "good luck getting those days off"... but most of the managers there think I'm a hard worker, and I've had department heads specifically ask for me to transfer over... so I'm not writing off the possibility that they'd do what it takes to prevent me from "quitting".

man stuff like that is exactly why unions exist. Hope you get the days you need.

That moment when you find a song that speaks to your soul and gives you chills, and it's been sitting in your collection all this time for many years...

Sounds like some folk metal until it never kicks into the metal part :D. Also sounds like the stuff the bus drivers in Iraq listened to once the singing starts.

Drinking coffee. It can't even be nice out for 1 day in upstate NY. before winter am moving.

I'm sick. I almost had to go to the emergency room Monday night, I was hallucinating and shit. My fever has gone down a bit, but I have a sore throat, a stuffy nose, and a cough.

I also had the idea to break the no glue sniffing rule I set for myself today. It was weird. I had some kind of crazy mystical experience where I started letting out pleasure moans and then I thought my body was disintegrating into a void. That sure aggravated my cough and sore throat.

I was out of school all week, hopefully I will be able to go back Friday, I don't want to get too far behind.

Yeah, the other kids probably miss making fun of you for jerking off in the school restrooms.

I should be making fun of them for being too lame to pleasure themselves when they are supposed to be in class.

I'm eating french fries with hot sauce right now.

Thinking about much I hate modern cliche robot pop. It all sounds the same. There is no originality. It's all homogeneous.

Also, I'm listening to GG Allin.