The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

So now, my fucking kindle touchscreen is only sensitive on half. FUCK YOU AMAZON. I hate typing on my phone. It's probably some stupid ass god trying to punish me.

It's storming pretty hard here. Rain, lightning, and and what might be hail...
I have to type in a different screen orientation on my kindle. Maybe I can do something to reconnect the two sides of the screen.

I just had sex. Actually enjoyed eating a girl out for the first time ever. Damn.

I've been sleeping with this one girl and she came over to my new place last night. I was eating her out and when I finished she said 'How are you so good at that?' Because I enjoy it, that's why. Nothing like getting them ready for pounding home the Prime Directive, amirite?

Reactions: CiG, Matt and Dak
I've been sleeping with this one girl and she came over to my new place last night. I was eating her out and when I finished she said 'How are you so good at that?' Because I enjoy it, that's why. Nothing like getting them ready for pounding home the Prime Directive, amirite?

She shouldn't be too surprised. You do look like you enjoy eating.

Browsing the interweb. Catching up on life outside of school. Man I can't believe my vacation is just about over :<

Edit: I started drinking this other beer. It's not as tasty. Its called Superhop IPA. I honestly got it because i liked the artwork on it, but the taste is a little too sharp for me. Really bitter. I will drink it anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: unknown
My back hurts, I'm fucking exhausted, I have a paper to write, it's a fucking friday, I don't feel great, I don't want to drink a beer, and I'm drinking coffee. This is not a good fucking friday.

Last edited:
My back hurts, I'm fucking exhausted, I have a paper to write, it's a fucking friday, I don't feel great, I don't want to drink a beer, and I'm drinking funny. This is not a good fucking friday.
You don't want to drink a beer?? The fuck. Everything I've come to know as truth is crumbling before me.

Sat naked on balcony looking ovrr all of landan drinking an awful cocktail at 10;30 am to prepare for some not so great bands + counterblast/unearthly trance/pelican

Send more toast