The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Been in the new apartment for two weeks now. Not a bad setup. Still buying furniture for it so that's fun. Drooling over what new tv I can buy.

My sleep schedule is fucked cuz I work nights atm but was up basically all day Saturday to help a fellow supervisor at work move. So I was dead to the world from 6pm Saturday to 5am Sunday.

Cleaning my coffee maker and planning a trip to the Winchester House in San Jose with the family later today.

Reactions: unknown and Dak
Yeah I totally agree. But, all four of us supervisors are on a three month rotation. It's so that the employees are exposed to all management and get fair reviews because we are all involved not just one person. It's different and none of us really like it but what are you goona do?

On a positive note, I get a 10% shift differential and very nice bonus for working weekends so I'm good with it for now cuz I need money. Lol

Reactions: Draehl and Dak
Night shifts are rough. You never have time for yourself with them. I naturally stay up late but yeah they are still a pain.

I'm on spring break! Woohoo! I'm actually also avoiding saying anything to my friends. I'm a lazy fuck. I just want to chill and sleep.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    134 KB · Views: 2
Been in the new apartment for two weeks now. Not a bad setup. Still buying furniture for it so that's fun. Drooling over what new tv I can buy.

My sleep schedule is fucked cuz I work nights atm but was up basically all day Saturday to help a fellow supervisor at work move. So I was dead to the world from 6pm Saturday to 5am Sunday.

Cleaning my coffee maker and planning a trip to the Winchester House in San Jose with the family later today.

My apartment comes with furniture and everything. So if I move out or have to move just have to take a TV, some dvds and a few things.

Checking out this kid 'Jared Dines' on YouTube, fucking hilarious music nerd parody stuff. Y'all should look him up if you're bored and not gay enough to care he digs suicide silence.

Looking for pants for tomorrow. My school is stupid and doesn't allow jeans. I wore size 10s today, which were terrible highwaters and I wore them yesterday as well. I probably shouldn't wear them again. I could wear shorts if my legs weren't covered in cuts.
I can't find long pants that fit me...